man finds out his zodiac sign...what happens next will shock you! (not clickbait)

XII360

title was so click bait, but yea real title i was gonna use was "Zodiac sign's~ - horoscopes?!", but i thought this would be funnier ; D

so forgetting about my retardness a second, and following the original title,

so i was playing a youtube vid right ?, when suddenly a wild idea/topic came into my brain cells

-zodiac sign's-

but yea whats your zodiac sign ?, do you believe in the whole "daily horoscope's ?, do you believe that knowing what zodiac sign a person is, can help in identifying what type of personality he/she may have ?

incidentally, im an aquarius (february's are aquarius ;o),

i dont really believe in daily horoscope's, but i cant help but sometimes check them out and giggle at how they try to predict what can happened in the future

i also dont really wanna believe in how knowing a person's zodiac sign can help in knowing what their personality is (i,e quiet type, active, intelectual, etc..), but what i do know is, the aquarius zodiac sign is almost spot on, on what my personality is, its not 100% right, but its like 70% correct on what type of person i am !

as always~ lets have a discussion's and enjoy ourselves in increasing our intelligence and socializing-stat's ;o !, happy wednesday everyone~

• XII360 changed the title to man finds out his zodiac sign...what happens next will shock you! (not clickbait)

I'm a dragon in the Eastern zodiac and a Virgo in the western.  

But of course being Virgo means I don't believe in any of that nonsense.  :D  

My star sign is Capricorn ^^ Personally, I don't believe in horoscopes or personalities determined by where the stars were when I was born. They certainly are fun to read though! Love matches based on signs are also a lot of fun to look at ^^

• Like 1

I'm a Capricorn in the old Zodiac and a Sagittarius *I think* in the new Zodiac. But when it comes to Zodiac signs I think it is a great example of the questionable cause logical fallacy. I mean that people fit the bill on their zodiacs because from a relatively young age they are told 'this is what you are, the stars designed it' and to some extent they believe that of themselves. {for better or for worse}  Not that they truly were 'destined' to be a certain way. In my opinion.

• Informative 1