Steam Summer Sale

alupacard

12 minutes ago, FinDee said:

what's a nihongi~ people?

yknow, as in nihongo, as in japanese peoples ;o

pixiv tends to have allot of japanese guys (they are pretty good artists too if you ask me, but there are some who cant draw too) who can draw be there (it even has nsfw drawing's, that i coughenjoycough)

3 minutes ago, XII360 said:

yknow, as in nihongo, as in japanese peoples ;o

pixiv tends to have allot of japanese guys (they are pretty good artists too if you ask me, but there are some who cant draw too) who can draw be there (it even has nsfw drawing's, that i coughenjoycough)

lmao.  that's pretty funny.  No shame in NSFW stuff in my opinion.  that's what my tumblr's for.  I've never heard of pixiv before though.  Thanks for letting me know.  I'll go check that out when I finish up this chibi I'm doing

• Like 1

Just now, FinDee said:

lmao.  that's pretty funny.  No shame in NSFW stuff in my opinion.  that's what my tumblr's for.  I've never heard of pixiv before though.  Thanks for letting me know.  I'll go check that out when I finish up this chibi I'm doing

what's there to be shamed at on NSFW content ?, i mean ill say it flat out, i play visual novels, and 90% of visual novel's contain NSFW images, (and by visual novel -- im including those "eroges" in that list >.>)

i guess some people will find me disgusting, but hey, to each to their own taste ;o, i wont mind if people see me disgusting ^_^ 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, XII360 said:

what's there to be shamed at on NSFW content ?, i mean ill say it flat out, i play visual novels, and 90% of visual novel's contain NSFW images, (and by visual novel -- im including those "eroges" in that list >.>)

i guess some people will find me disgusting, but hey, to each to their own taste ;o, i wont mind if people see me disgusting ^_^ 

I'd play them too if I wasn't poor.  I use to play all kinds of games like that on newgrounds (a very old website that I'm not sure exists anymore.)

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, FinDee said:

I'd play them too if I wasn't poor.  I use to play all kinds of games like that on newgrounds (a very old website that I'm not sure exists anymore.)

ah newground's, its still up if im not mistaken though, aside from newground's, miniclip's and Y8, jesus those were some fun times, a "golden age" if not,

incidentally, im also poor ;o, i mean i only get an allowance of 80eur's !, i can only survive with such a low allowance due to the fact, i ride my bicycle to school, and starve myself in class, avoiding to buy food's

such is the life of a person whomest wants to play such games, especially steam sale now, the list i posted -- it might increase before deadline >.>, "might" tho

1 minute ago, XII360 said:

ah newground's, its still up if im not mistaken though, aside from newground's, miniclip's and Y8, jesus those were some fun times, a "golden age" if not,

incidentally, im also poor ;o, i mean i only get an allowance of 80eur's !, i can only survive with such a low allowance due to the fact, i ride my bicycle to school, and starve myself in class, avoiding to buy food's

such is the life of a person whomest wants to play such games, especially steam sale now, the list i posted -- it might increase before deadline >.>, "might" tho

that does sound pretty bad.  Be careful with that one.  Just try to hang in there and hopefully after schooling you'll be set.  then you can game and grub all the time.

8 minutes ago, FinDee said:

that does sound pretty bad.  Be careful with that one.  Just try to hang in there and hopefully after schooling you'll be set.  then you can game and grub all the time.

....or im forced to work for the rest of my life, and use free time to sleep

#lifeisgreat (tho in all seriousness it could happened, future cannot be of into "predicted.jpg")

1 minute ago, XII360 said:

....or im forced to work for the rest of my life, and use free time to sleep

#lifeisgreat (tho in all seriousness it could happened, future cannot be of into "predicted.jpg")

I've been there, it sucks to work 80 plus hours a week and just sleep.  especially if you are in some kind of relationship.  Partners don't tend to appreciate that at all.  Silly people.

• Agree 1