What Are Your Phobias

EnviousEnvy

2 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

I will pass that kind of attraction lol not my cup of tea.

To each their own. I used to be afraid spiders too I think thatss a pretty common one though. Nowa days not so much as I have learned a fair bit more about them. Only a few types are really dangerous.

44 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

To each their own. I used to be afraid spiders too I think thatss a pretty common one though. Nowa days not so much as I have learned a fair bit more about them. Only a few types are really dangerous.

Before escalator was one of the things i fear but now im not though my parents help me in a way to overcome it.

Just now, Kaga Koko said:

Before escalator was one of the things i fear but now im not though my parents help me in a way to overcome it.

escalators can honestly be scary even without the height factor. I got a pant leg stuck in one once tore it and scared the crap out of me. So I understand. I prefer to take the stairs anyway.

4 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

escalators can honestly be scary even without the height factor. I got a pant leg stuck in one once tore it and scared the crap out of me. So I understand. I prefer to take the stairs anyway.

i rather pick escalator over stairs unless no other choice.

Just now, Kaga Koko said:

i rather pick escalator over stairs unless no other choice.

Ya I think thats common though I like walking. I walk 5-10 miles a day. Anything else that used to scare you that no longer dose?

3 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Ya I think thats common though I like walking. I walk 5-10 miles a day. Anything else that used to scare you that no longer dose?

Afaird of dark but now i can't sleep when lights is on though im kinda scared if lights is off in my grandma's house.

1 minute ago, Kaga Koko said:

Afaird of dark but now i can't sleep when lights is on though im kinda scared if lights is off in my grandma's house.

I would not be to ashamed of that. I get a little spooked in the dark in my parents house since its big. I live in a apartment like 730 sf so not used to big houses.

8 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

I would not be to ashamed of that. I get a little spooked in the dark in my parents house since its big. I live in a apartment like 730 sf so not used to big houses.

My grandma house is kinda scary though my aunt did a change from old to modern one but still scares me especially in night time.

• 2 months later...

My phobias would be:  I have Melissophobia which is afraid of bee's. Any relation to bee's like hornets or wasps I'm deeply afraid of since I had a bad experience when I was 5 years old with one of them. Another I have is Lilapsophobia which is afraid of tornadoes, severe storms, and hurricanes. Mostly just severe storms more since I live in a place that gets them a lot in the Spring and Summer time and tornadoes can happen as well. Lastly a slight fear that I have still is Aquaphobia. A fear of being in water mostly deep water for me. I can't' swim well however I'm willing to learn to get over that fear. As for the rest I'm working on it slowly to overcome all my fears. 

Hmm let me think: 

Nyctophobia 

Arachnophobia 

Slight Acrophobia 

Blood Phobia

Needle Phobia 

Agoraphobia 

• 3 weeks later...

Nosophobia (Fear of having dangerous illneses)

Aviophobia (Fear of flying)

Elevator Phobia (Fear of elevators)

Acrophobia (Fear of heights)

Edited by Humbby

• 1 year later...

Not really a fear of heights because I’m fine on planes & rollercoasters, but a fear of falling or loss of balance. So like skydiving or even a zipline.  Never even learned to swim because of that feeling of not having anything solid holding you up.  Having Meniere’s for the past 10 years hasn’t helped matters.

Also any sort of foreign object getting into my eyes. Could never wear contact lenses, just thinking about it makes them water.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pistanthrophobia.

The fear of trusting others. I've always had trust issues since I was young. Trust is earned, it's not something given on a golden platter.

• Like 2
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:53 PM, Sauron said:

Pistanthrophobia.

The fear of trusting others. I've always had trust issues since I was young. Trust is earned, it's not something given on a golden platter.

That's a good one and it's close to what I fear the most. I have a habit of being a doormat and way too kind and leads to being taken advantage of. Of course, I'm also the type of person to bump into a piece of furniture and apologize to it. 

I too can relate. Trust isn't something to pass out to everyone at least not right away. Learned that the hard way been betrayed enough times. But I'm trying to work on it.

As for phobias might sound like a contradiction and makes no sense but I do have social anxiety on a scale I'd rather not admit to but not quite sure how to word it but I also have a fear of being alone. Like its hard to be in public but manage if someone I've known a while is near by.