Favorite Non-canon?

alupacard

Hey there! I read a lot of manga (typically those with romance undertones) and play lots of games, and I sometimes find that I prefer the main character paired with someone other than the "canon" character because their interactions are cute or meaningful in my POV. Are you a person that strictly prefers canon pairings in animes/mangas/games? If not, do you have a favorite non-canon pairing? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alupacard said:

Hey there! I read a lot of manga (typically those with romance undertones) and play lots of games, and I sometimes find that I prefer the main character paired with someone other than the "canon" character because their interactions are cute or meaningful in my POV. Are you a person that strictly prefers canon pairings in animes/mangas/games? If not, do you have a favorite non-canon pairing? 

my favorite non-canon, is where alupacard-chan married her friend and they lived happily ever after like that one visual novel

but for real's (even though that was semi real), my favorite non-canon, from a game, called persona 3, where door-kun minato lives and graduates his highschool with his other friend's and lived happily ever after, and makes aigis happier than she is

from a visual novel; called "grisaia no kajitsu" (the first one), on lemon's michiru's route, there is a certain animal (cat) there that died, which got michiru traumatized, my non-canon version of it was, the cat got hit, but juicy-yuuji, with the help of his certain associate's, managed to heal up the cat and help michiru not get into a certain "illness"(its spoiler's so ill say "illness"), and they live happily ever after, but this time, WITH THE CAT ALIVE

...i cried when the cat died ;_;, he didnt deserve that death, god dangit

• Funny 1

20 hours ago, alupacard said:

Yeah, I'd say one of the ones I wanted recently was from Oreshura I was wanting the Eita (main male character) to end up with a different character for sure.  Didn't read the manga though, just seen the anime.  Wish I could read it though.  I'd be all about it.  Another was a series called A Bridge to the starry skies - Hoshizora e kakaru Hashi.  I was wanting a different turn out on that one too.  hmmm...a favorite non-canon pairing.  Well when I was younger I guess you could Hinata and Naruto, but surprise to me that became canon.  As for now, not really.  I do have a tendency to get too emotionally invested in love stories though.  Them feels.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

The girl in the second Pokemon movie, the one who can summon Lugia. She and Ash had a nice thing. 

Oh I also like Sora from Naruto, well actually he's annoying AF, but in the ark there are a lot of NS moments (a boy can dream, right) 

• Like 1