Have you ever played pokemon blue rescue team?

FinDee

I'm playing this game right now when I take my breaks from drawing.  What do you think of it?  good experience or bad experience?  I'm also incredibly bored and would just like some back and forth conversation. 

• Skeptical 1

Well you are a pokemon who joins a pokemon village and partakes in a dungeon crawling experience in order to rescue other pokemon in need.  All done with a partner of course.  So it's you and one other pokemon.  I haven't played the game in years.  I'm enjoying it quite a bit.  It's a game for the Nintendo DS  As far as plot.  You wake up as a pokemon, but you use to be human.  You have no memory as to how you got this way?  Maybe some other pokemon can help you figure it out?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roxeg said:

The Mystery Dungeon games are my favourite Pokémon series of all time.

I do find myself enjoying quite a bit,  I'm almost finished with main game and can't wait to get to the point that I can train up my character for dungeon domination.  lol.  What's your favorite pokemon to use?

1 hour ago, seemore_bhutts said:

actually sounds pretty entertaining, I might check it out

I certainly think so.  If you do check it out.  Let me know what you think of it.  I'm honestly more of a fan of the original.  If you do get a newer one I hope you have fun. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, FinDee said:

I do find myself enjoying quite a bit,  I'm almost finished with main game and can't wait to get to the point that I can train up my character for dungeon domination.  lol.  What's your favorite pokemon to use?

I certainly think so.  If you do check it out.  Let me know what you think of it.  I'm honestly more of a fan of the original.  If you do get a newer one I hope you have fun. 

Definitely either Mudkip, Torchic, or Shinx. Those are the Pokémon I'm the most attached to after those games.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

Definitely either Mudkip, Torchic, or Shinx. Those are the Pokémon I'm the most attached to after those games.

When I started blue rescue team it stuck me with Cuebone.  In which case I was like.  "Yeah, sounds about right" lol.  So I'm playing through with him.  As far as the newer one.  I didn't get far before I was turned off from it.  Just didn't tickle my fancy.  But if I can find my copy I may try it again.  See what it's all about.  

• Like 1

Just now, FinDee said:

When I started blue rescue team it stuck me with Cuebone.  In which case I was like.  "Yeah, sounds about right" lol.  So I'm playing through with him.  As far as the newer one.  I didn't get far before I was turned off from it.  Just didn't tickle my fancy.  But if I can find my copy I may try it again.  See what it's all about.  

Believe me, it's worth going until the final boss at least. The stories are just amazing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roxeg said:

Believe me, it's worth going until the final boss at least. The stories are just amazing.

Well then I'll definitely give it another shot then.  See where it takes me.  :) 

• Like 1