Summer Anime Grind

anime4eva

Hey everyone! I don't know what it is, but something about the nice weather and the sunlight entering the home, makes me wanna stay inside and watch tons of anime lol!

Every summer I find myself watching/finishing a lot of series and I want everyone to partake on what I've come to call the Summer Anime Grind. 

Let me know what you're watching/plan to watch!

I finished Violet Evergarden and am currently making my way through Orange.

50 minutes ago, anime4eva said:

Hey everyone! I don't know what it is, but something about the nice weather and the sunlight entering the home, makes me wanna stay inside and watch tons of anime lol!

Every summer I find myself watching/finishing a lot of series and I want everyone to partake on what I've come to call the Summer Anime Grind. 

Let me know what you're watching/plan to watch!

I finished Violet Evergarden and am currently making my way through Orange.

Hi there! I think I'll probably end up catching up on stuff that I missed out on while in school. I am super behind with Naruto, but first... need to watch the second season of Attack on Titan. 

16 minutes ago, alupacard said:

Hi there! I think I'll probably end up catching up on stuff that I missed out on while in school. I am super behind with Naruto, but first... need to watch the second season of Attack on Titan. 

Dude, please watch AOT S02 ASAP!!!!

• Agree 1