Sign in to follow this  
pierrem70

Anime Review based on High school dxd

Hello there everyone, My name is Pierre and i have Aspergers Syndrome which is a type of Autism. I am currently working for a company called UNOTAKU, and my job is to create top ranking Anime videos as well as Anime reviews! 

The youtube channel welcomes anyone who loves Anime! I also have my own youtube channel, which you are all free to take a look :) 

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0XDPkDlPHu16k5vqrNFjNg?view_as=subscriber

here is also the UNOTAKU channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZACT5yo4alW5PvhTCAfunw

So if you love Anime... then come on down to UNOTAKU and we will provide you with a lot of information on all the latest Animes. Don't forget to subscribe to UNOTAKU on the channel, and also check out the website too by clicking on this link: http://www.unotaku.net/

Anyway. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! :D Hope you all have a great Week and keep watching Anime <3 

Here is a link to an Anime review i recently just made: 

Edited by pierrem70

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NothingIsEverything
      I'm looking to create an anime opening style video to a remix of the song Lucid Dreams. I think it will be really cool once finished, and I am prepared to put a lot of time and effort into it. However, I don't have much experience when it comes to drawing/animating. I can edit, do special effects, and direct but the actual drawing is what kills me. If anyone is interested in helping me out, I think this is gonna be awesome once completed especially if I can get at least five people to help. (1-2 for background art, 1-2 for character design, 1-3 for character animation, 1-2 for coloring) Here is the link to the song, I'm going to make it on my own regardless but it would look 1000 times better if someone actually good at art helped. Have a good day

• By Ashukatski
      Sup ladies and gents, thought I'd get your opinion on the upcoming anime Sewayaki Kitsune No Senko-San. Originally, I started out reading the manga and I can't help the excitement I'm feeling for this show. I absolutely loved it's manga counterpart and can't wait to see Senko-San and all the other amazing characters come to life in the animation. I'm really hyped for this show and can't wait to see it in the form of an anime~! Anyways, how are you all feeling about it??

• By violet
      this year many of the anime that will be released have even been released , but there are some bad or very good anime to watch if you want it in terms of the storyline or the characters from the anime story, all of it from the attitude of the audience and from the judgment of each but in my opinion there are some of the newest anime that are the best in terms of anything even though there are still some shortcomings
       the best anime in 2019 
      1 . Tate No yusha no nariagari

title  : Tate no yuusha no nariagari (立てない遊舎のなりあがり)
                                                                                      Ratting score : 8.51
                                                                                      Produser : Glovision , Kadokawa , Crunchyroll Anime SC Fund
                                                                                      Status : Ongoing
                                                                                      total episode : 25
                                                                                      Duration : 24 mnt / episode
                                                                                      Release date : jan 9. 2019
                                                                                      Studio : Kinema Citrus
                                                                                      Genre : Action , Adventure , Drama , Fantasy , Romance , Seinen

Contact 
       @violet

• By thehafsus55
      so hi everybody i am new to this site, and to this club, and i hope we all have a good time talking about animes and stuff
      so had this question for a while, since im a big, and i mean HUGE hyouka fan ;
      will it get a sequel ? like a second season, a movie, or even OVAs or specials ?
      cause lots of other fans said "yes why not" as well as those who said " no that'd be boring"
      what do you guys think about it ? it really deserves a sequel even though the end was an end to the whole story as far as we all think
    • By lilroy_anime
      The almost Hentai series HSOTD went on a hiatus following the Author Daisuke Satō’s death in March 2017 but now the franchise is undergoing a heavy petition in order to have it completed.
      The story follows a group of high school students caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
      The Anime was produced by Madhouse studios and published by Sentai Filmworks
      The ongoing petition is for HSOTD to be given to another studio/Author to have both the Manga and Series completed
      At the first time of seeing this this only 5000 people had signed
      But now there are over 47k Supporters!
      PLEASE ALL ANIME FANS EVERYWHERE SHOULD SIGN THE PETITION!
      Use this link https://firstinfosite.com/2018/12/27/latest-trending-anime-news-highschool-of-the-dead-season-two-petition-update-december-2018/
      or
      Just search for High school of the dead/firstinfosite and once you find the website...
      PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!