Sign in to follow this  
pierrem70

Anime Review based on High school dxd

Posted (edited)

Hello there everyone, My name is Pierre and i have Aspergers Syndrome which is a type of Autism. I am currently working for a company called UNOTAKU, and my job is to create top ranking Anime videos as well as Anime reviews! 

The youtube channel welcomes anyone who loves Anime! I also have my own youtube channel, which you are all free to take a look :) 

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0XDPkDlPHu16k5vqrNFjNg?view_as=subscriber

here is also the UNOTAKU channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZACT5yo4alW5PvhTCAfunw

So if you love Anime... then come on down to UNOTAKU and we will provide you with a lot of information on all the latest Animes. Don't forget to subscribe to UNOTAKU on the channel, and also check out the website too by clicking on this link: http://www.unotaku.net/

Anyway. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! :D Hope you all have a great Week and keep watching Anime <3 

Here is a link to an Anime review i recently just made: 

Edited by pierrem70

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By awesomedude20
      What if you hold the power to hear the voices or see fragments of images from the future? Would that be a good thing or a bad thing? Glasslipfollows the life of Touko Fukami, an aspiring glass artist born from a glass artisan family. She enjoys her worry-free life in Fukui, save for the fragments of images that she sees on occasion.

On her 18th summer, she meets the transfer student Kakeru Okikura at her school, and then again at her favorite café called Kazemichi together with all four of her friends. The voices from the future lead Kakeru to Touko, and his arrival disrupts her mediocre existence. All six of the friends must face their most unforgettable summer full of hope, affection, and heartache.
    • By awesomedude20
      In the faraway village of Haworth, a new chapter in Emma's life has begun. Now employed by the wealthy Molders family, Emma has resolved to put the past behind her. She'll have to adjust to a new house, a charming (but eccentric) new mistress, and a host of fellow servants, some with buried pasts of their own.

Meanwhile, back in London, William is doing his best to uphold his father's wishes as the Jones family heir, but try as he might, he can't forget Emma. Yet, whenever he feels at his worst, Eleanor is always there to comfort him with a warm, shy smile. Could the answer to his broken heart be right before his eyes?

(Source: RightStuf)
    • By awesomedude20
      In 19th-century London, class lines are sharply drawn, and the social standing to which people are born dictates the path their lives will follow. Emma, an honest and hardworking young maid, never felt her place in life to be a burden. But then she met William, a member of the gentry and the eldest son of a wealthy family. His warm smile and earnest affection threaten to capture her heart... but can love truly conquer all?

(Source: RightStuf)
    • By awesomedude20
      On Christmas Eve, Hiro Hirono runs into Miyako Miyamura, a frivolous girl who "borrows" his bicycle in order to chase down a purse thief. After Hiro finds his bicycle wrecked and Miyako unconscious, the two unexpectedly spend their Christmas Eve together, and when they discover they go to the same high school, their accidental relationship develops even further. This sparks the jealousy of Hiro's childhood friend Kei Shindou, whose pure approach to life catches the eye of Kyosuke Tsutsumi, a womanizing photographer searching for the perfect shot.

Elsewhere, Renji Asou, a boy who dreams of being a girl's knight in shining armor, has a chance encounter with Kei's twin sister—the overly shy Chihiro Shindou, who spends her time reading alone—at an abandoned train station. The two quickly become friends and eventually decide to write a novel together. However, when Renji discovers Chihiro's secret, a disability that causes her to have an eternally ephemeral memory, his childish ideals will be put to the test.

Guided by two mysterious adults, these youths' relationships intertwine in a heart-rending tale of love, rejection, acceptance, and memories.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]
    • By awesomedude20
      (Optional sequel to ef: a tale of memories.)
      In a story set years in the past, Himura Yuu is a studious and diligent young man intent solely on maintaining his top academic position at Otowa Academy. One day, he meets a mysterious girl named Amamiya Yuuko, who, to his surprise, recognizes him. Memories of a distant childhood, memories rather left forgotten... meeting Yuuko again will force Yuu to confront the regrets and sorrows of their collective pasts and presents.

In the present, Kuze Shuuichi may seem like a womanizer, but upon closer inspection, is a man who would rather be left alone. Hayama Mizuki, however, is not the type of girl who would let him be, especially after hearing the beautiful sounds of his violin performance. As Mizuki attempts to become closer to him, Kuze attempts to push her away—the tale of their budding relationship is darkened with undertones of an imminent tragedy.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!