New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pierrem70

Anime Review based on High school dxd

Posted (edited)

Hello there everyone, My name is Pierre and i have Aspergers Syndrome which is a type of Autism. I am currently working for a company called UNOTAKU, and my job is to create top ranking Anime videos as well as Anime reviews! 

The youtube channel welcomes anyone who loves Anime! I also have my own youtube channel, which you are all free to take a look :) 

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0XDPkDlPHu16k5vqrNFjNg?view_as=subscriber

here is also the UNOTAKU channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZACT5yo4alW5PvhTCAfunw

So if you love Anime... then come on down to UNOTAKU and we will provide you with a lot of information on all the latest Animes. Don't forget to subscribe to UNOTAKU on the channel, and also check out the website too by clicking on this link: http://www.unotaku.net/

Anyway. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! :D Hope you all have a great Week and keep watching Anime <3 

Here is a link to an Anime review i recently just made: 

Edited by pierrem70

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Beocat
      So, I imagine some of you are reeling from that poll…if you even managed to finish it.  I picked a hard topic to cover this time for sure.  Okay, I couldn’t resist but that will be my only pun. 

A romance is different to every person.  Some people have stricter definitions as to what constitutes a romance while others have a fairly loose identity to follow.  In my own opinion, harems have substantially muddied the water while other special romance circumstances (incest for instance) definitely pose some interesting moral conundrums.  That isn’t to say that other circumstances haven’t posed serious moral conundrums in the past.  I, for one, am old enough to remember when sex in anime (especially if out of wedlock) was considered controversial.  Let’s not get started on how long same-sex relationships took to become less of an issue across the board as well.

So, what does your concept of a romance encompass?  Do you have certain things that might make an anime not a romance?  How do harems fit in for you?  What do you think of incest relationships and what level or degree of incest are you able to tolerate (e.g. cousins but not siblings? Yearning but not intimate?)? 

I think that incest is definitely more common in the world of hentai, but that being said, harems have a strong tendency to dabble with incest as well.  With harems being inserted into more genres across the board, this is an issue that cannot be ignored. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on that matter?

Please by all means, don't be shy in posting!  This will probably be my last poll for quite a while but I think that it raises an interesting topic for debate.  I can't wait to hear all of your thoughts on this (it is really much broader than I usually aim for)!
    • By BlackSheep13
      Sky Blue is a manga series that I love a lot. It's already been completed but it's not fully scanlated, so I'm currently waiting for every chapter to come out one at a time for me to read in English. I like the story a lot and I think it deserves to be popular. But I think I can safely assume that a lot of you reading this might have just been hearing about this manga for the first time. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of shounen battle with crazy super powers. But it's a bit more than that. It has a little bit of slice of life in the story. The closest manga series I can think of as a good comparison is Bleach. So if you are a big fan of Bleach you might like Sky Blue, or if you're a fan of action shounen manga in general you might really like it.
      I would really like to have a discussion with other fans on this manga. Like I said earlier I think Sky Blue deserves to be popular and maybe starting a fan community here is the first step.
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!