Sign in to follow this  
pierrem70

Anime Review based on High school dxd

Posted (edited)

Hello there everyone, My name is Pierre and i have Aspergers Syndrome which is a type of Autism. I am currently working for a company called UNOTAKU, and my job is to create top ranking Anime videos as well as Anime reviews! 

The youtube channel welcomes anyone who loves Anime! I also have my own youtube channel, which you are all free to take a look :) 

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0XDPkDlPHu16k5vqrNFjNg?view_as=subscriber

here is also the UNOTAKU channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZACT5yo4alW5PvhTCAfunw

So if you love Anime... then come on down to UNOTAKU and we will provide you with a lot of information on all the latest Animes. Don't forget to subscribe to UNOTAKU on the channel, and also check out the website too by clicking on this link: http://www.unotaku.net/

Anyway. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! :D Hope you all have a great Week and keep watching Anime <3 

Here is a link to an Anime review i recently just made: 

Edited by pierrem70

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By N. N
      I wanna a similar anime like sword art online and twin star exorcist. Also like a certain magical index. Anime that not so ecchi and it more like just a friend. Like ichigo and rukia in bleach. 
    • By N. N
      I has already watched :
      Twin star exorcist
      Bleach
      One piece
      Sword art online
      Tokyo ghoul
      Bokuno hero academia
      A certain magical index

• By awesomedude20
      (No trailer available)
      The story follows a boy who was in a soccer team, but it was disbanded due to not enough players. However, after the boy meets a female professional soccer player, he aims to bring his soccer team back.

(Source: AniDB)
    • By awesomedude20
      Sena is like any other shy kid starting high school; he's just trying to survive. Constantly bullied, he's accustomed to running away.

Surviving high school is about to become a lot more difficult after Hiruma, captain of the school's American football team, witnesses Sena's incredible agility and speed during an escape from some bullies. Hiruma schemes to make Sena the running back of his school team, The Devil Bats, hoping that it will turn around the squad's fortunes from being the laughingstock of Japan's high school leagues, to title contender.

To protect his precious star player from rivaling recruiters, he enlists Sena as "team secretary," giving him a visored helmet and the nickname "Eyeshield 21" to hide his identity.

The Devilbats will look to make their way to the Christmas Bowl, an annual tournament attended by the best football teams in Japan, with "Eyeshield 21" leading the way. Will they be able to win the Christmas Bowl? Will Sena be able to transform from a timid, undersized freshman to an all-star player? Put on your pads and helmet to find out!
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!