Sign in to follow this  
pierrem70

Anime Review based on High school dxd

Posted (edited)

Hello there everyone, My name is Pierre and i have Aspergers Syndrome which is a type of Autism. I am currently working for a company called UNOTAKU, and my job is to create top ranking Anime videos as well as Anime reviews! 

The youtube channel welcomes anyone who loves Anime! I also have my own youtube channel, which you are all free to take a look :) 

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0XDPkDlPHu16k5vqrNFjNg?view_as=subscriber

here is also the UNOTAKU channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZACT5yo4alW5PvhTCAfunw

So if you love Anime... then come on down to UNOTAKU and we will provide you with a lot of information on all the latest Animes. Don't forget to subscribe to UNOTAKU on the channel, and also check out the website too by clicking on this link: http://www.unotaku.net/

Anyway. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! :D Hope you all have a great Week and keep watching Anime <3 

Here is a link to an Anime review i recently just made: 

Edited by pierrem70

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Neptvne
      With a new school year comes a new crowd of classmates, and for their final year of junior high, aspiring writer Kotarou Azumi and track team member Akane Mizuno end up in the same class. Though initially complete strangers, a few chance encounters stir an innocent desire within their hearts. A yearning gaze, a fluttering heart—the hallmarks of young love slip into their lives as fate brings their paths to a cross.

However, though love is patient and love is kind, Kotarou and Akane discover it is not always straightforward. Despite the comfort they find in each other's company, heartache and anxiety come hand in hand with pursuing the feelings in their hearts. With the uncertainty of how the other truly feels as well as the competing affections of those around them, the road ahead is unclear. Even so, under the shining light of a beautiful full moon, Kotarou gathers his courage to ask Akane a single question, one that forever changes their quiet relationship.
      Source: MyAnimeList
    • By awesomedude20
      (No trailer available)
      R.D. is a delivery boy who works for a company called Mach Storm in order to earn money to search for the legendary Alpha Zoid. A Zoid that he heard rumours about from his dad that he passionately believes in. Mach Storm also doubles as a Zoid Battling team. In R.D.'s first Coliseum Zoid Battle, he encounters a team that can fuse Zoids. R.D. soon discovers that he has a Zoid that can computably fuse with his Zoid, Liger Zero. After this happens R.D.'s adventure to discover the truth about the Alpha Zoid begins.

(Source: ANN)
    • By awesomedude20
      Zoids—powerful animal-shaped combat mechs—are no longer used in warfare, but in organized sporting competitions. The Blitz Team, a group of pilots struggling to carve out a niche for themselves in the Zoid battling leagues, experience a stroke of luck when Bit Cloud, a vagrant junk dealer, wanders into their midst and proves himself capable of piloting the temperamental Liger Zero, a Zoid that refuses to let anyone else into its cockpit. Led by Bit and the Liger, the Blitz Team steadily make their way to the top—but along the way they attract the unwelcome attention of the Backdraft Group, an organization of Zoid pilots that operates outside the laws set down by the Zoid Battle Commission. The Backdraft want powerful Zoids to add to their ranks, and they have their eye on the Liger Zero...
    • By awesomedude20
      (No trailer available, have an OP)

In the Year FC 60, much of mankind inhabits space colonies which orbit the Earth. Dominance over the colonies is decided once every four years by a large tournament in which each nation sends a single representative to fight the others with a giant robot called a Gundam. Domon Kashuu is selected to represent Neo-Japan in one of these tournaments, but he fights less to ensure his nation's victory than to find his brother, who has been blamed for the deaths of Domon's parents and the disappearance of a very dangerous weapon, the Devil Gundam.

(Source: ANN) 
    • By Kestrel Sage
      Has anyone ever watch zoids?
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!