what type of occupation do you have ?!

XII360

7 hours ago, Nono said:

That's unfortunate. And you probably can't even pass time watching anime with having to stay vigilant and what not.

Right excatly in all honesty I'm trying to find a new that'll interact with other people more hopefully. 

21 hours ago, Comvex said:

A useless human being who can't get a job #parents house for life :(

Trust me I know your feeling. Having worked a lot in the not to distant past. I am sure the right job is out there though. You'll know when you find it. :)

• Like 1

Kinda off topic, but a being a proper waiter/server is a lost art. I know that's not a career type job, but damn, it seems like the majority of these people are just there to afford vape refills. Very rarely do I get a waiter/waitress that knows how to do the job right, and smile. Smiling is so important. I suppose there might be some blame to put on the abundance of crappy customers, though.

On 11/19/2018 at 8:10 PM, Nono said:

Kinda off topic, but a being a proper waiter/server is a lost art. I know that's not a career type job, but damn, it seems like the majority of these people are just there to afford vape refills. Very rarely do I get a waiter/waitress that knows how to do the job right, and smile. Smiling is so important. I suppose there might be some blame to put on the abundance of crappy customers, though.

Yah I won't disagree with this. Only ever at the most expensive restaurants have I ever encountered true 360 level service from wait staff. Though with that said it isn't a easy job, and I have been told that it is rather demanding at times.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Chanatell said:

I'm working as a veterinary technician at the moment. I am working on getting into vet school right now. The application opens next May, I'm preparing my essays as I type.

That is such a giving job, and such a hard one I am sure when pets aren't doing well. I admire vets and doctors for what they do as its one of the hardest jobs out there.

1 hour ago, Chanatell said:

I'm working as a veterinary technician at the moment. I am working on getting into vet school right now. The application opens next May, I'm preparing my essays as I type.

What is a veterinary technician?

9 hours ago, Nono said:

What is a veterinary technician?

Essentially a trained assistant to a veterinarian.  They often do the weighings, triage, sample collection, and so forth to free up the veterinarian's time and help streamline the process.  A good vet is valuable.  One with good vet techs too is priceless. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

On 11/29/2018 at 6:07 AM, Beocat said:

Essentially a trained assistant to a veterinarian.  They often do the weighings, triage, sample collection, and so forth to free up the veterinarian's time and help streamline the process.  A good vet is valuable.  One with good vet techs too is priceless. 

My friend would love this comment. She's a vet tech at a vet hospital close to my apartment.

Starting a new job, again. This time it's a call center for rent to own homes in Colorado and a credit repair service. I dunno about the pay yet, though just showing up is $14 an hour to start. I think I should've tried staying on as a bus driver. I woulda been making $20 an hour.

3 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

My friend would love this comment. She's a vet tech at a vet hospital close to my apartment.

Starting a new job, again. This time it's a call center for rent to own homes in Colorado and a credit repair service. I dunno about the pay yet, though just showing up is $14 an hour to start. I think I should've tried staying on as a bus driver. I woulda been making $20 an hour.

Bus driver? For the delivery company?

On 11/29/2018 at 7:07 AM, Beocat said:

So more or less same a a nurse to a regular doctor. A doctor only ever dose much when shit has literally hit the fan, or a operation is needed. I guess thats why they are called technician.

2 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

Never drove for that company. I was a driver for First Transit, contracted for RTD in the Denver area. I actually drove transit buses.

What did you think of working for first transit. I would imagine it could be rather tough, but at the same time a lot of driving gigs pay well too.

On 12/2/2018 at 8:23 PM, ArchieKun said:

What did you think of working for first transit. I would imagine it could be rather tough, but at the same time a lot of driving gigs pay well too.

It wasn't bad until I was always driving through downtown Denver. The people are especially rude as soon as you get close to the Broncos stadium and it stays that way pretty much through the rest of the east part of the Metro here. It was a lot of stress I didn't need, so I had to quit before it got too bad. I loved driving up north through Broomfield, Northglen, Thornton, and Westminster. Especially the route through FlatIrons Crossing. Everyone is nice and never had a bad word to say to me.

• Skeptical 1

18 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

It wasn't bad until I was always driving through downtown Denver. The people are especially rude as soon as you get close to the Broncos stadium and it stays that way pretty much through the rest of the east part of the Metro here. It was a lot of stress I didn't need, so I had to quit before it got too bad. I loved driving up north through Broomfield, Northglen, Thornton, and Westminster. Especially the route through FlatIrons Crossing. Everyone is nice and never had a bad word to say to me.

Yah I have been to Denver once great for walkers. and bikers not so for drivers. They seemed to be in one hell of a hurl no matter what. Place its in the mountains so that already complicates driving to began with.

22 hours ago, KeilynLocke said:

I figured the legalization of marijuana would calm everyone down, lol, guess not.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2018 at 8:18 PM, Nono said:

I figured the legalization of marijuana would calm everyone down, lol, guess not.

Honestly, a lot of people do, but it's not really true. Most people are more self-centered than ever before in a lot of areas. Especially just outside of downtown. It's all about looking out for #1 anywhere around the central part of the Denver Metro.

18 minutes ago, KeilynLocke said:

Honestly, a lot of people do, but it's not really true. Most people are more self-centered than ever before in a lot of areas. Especially just outside of downtown. It's all about looking out for #1 anywhere around the central part of the Denver Metro.

#1?

3 hours ago, Kanamesensei said:

I like it.   Been doing it for awhile.  😁

Accounts payable, or receivable is fun department. Counting money is always a good little ego trip even if its not your own. I don't mean that in a showie way either it really dose make one feel good I am sure at least it did when I did it briefly.

For a couple years until just recently, I was a PREA Manager for a correctional facility that functions as an addiction program for guys convicted of felony DUIs. Also had a separate program for other convicts who had other drug addictions.

Now I work in IT in the same company, but at corporate headquarters.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1