Favorite Yaoi Manga?

EnviousEnvy

Not sure if there's a thread on this (if there is, sorry! 🤪)

Anyway, what is everyone's favorite yaoi (or yuri) manga?? 

(And please, no haters)

My top favorites would have to be:

Mr. Mermaid

Jazz

Yellow

There's another one but I can't remember the title for the manga but it was about two gay kitsune lovers who's job was to protect the shrine and they were constantly in statue form. Their species were ranked by their four color: White kitsune were the highest ranking and were extremely rare so they are treated as royality, black kitsune ranked second and red kitsune were considered lowest of the low, well hated and had the crappiest jobs assigned to them. If anyone knows the title of this, I would be grateful!

I can't quite place it. but I want to say it's called Galaxy something or other.   Hmmm...  Basically it's about the relationship between a short guy who looks like a girl and a tall guy who struggles to accept himself so he lashes out a lot.  And them both trying to deal with said relationship until and misunderstandings along way that causes the little to guy to realize the big guy actually cares.  A bit of a comedy aspect to it along with sitcom kind of feal.  But still had really good art.   

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 4:02 PM, FinDee said:

I can't quite place it. but I want to say it's called Galaxy something or other.   Hmmm...  Basically it's about the relationship between a short guy who looks like a girl and a tall guy who struggles to accept himself so he lashes out a lot.  And them both trying to deal with said relationship until and misunderstandings along way that causes the little to guy to realize the big guy actually cares.  A bit of a comedy aspect to it along with sitcom kind of feal.  But still had really good art.   

I'll have to look for this!! Tbh this summary sounds a lot better than some of the official summaries I've read of some obscure stuff.

• Like 1