If you had a chance to join an anime world, what anime world it would be?

Kim Lee

15 minutes ago, Kim Lee said:

Which will you choose?😀

72d8b42a0f8d1f784c6426da6fd820f8.jpg

I've thought about this question lots of times.  What would I choose?  To be honest I feel like there are so many factors you have to account for here.  But honestly I'd probably choose something like Konosuba.  Even if I'm as useless there as I am in real life.  I think it would still be fun to have the potential for powers and magics.  Worst case scenario I end up as bad as main character just without any luck.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kim Lee said:

Which will you choose?

wait what about you ?!, which would YOU choose if you could ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ability to join a the planet earth of anime;

this is too much power for one man to handle

but lets see, which world would be fun,

after hours (literally 10 seconds) of thinking, i have decided that the best world to join would be...

DRUM ROLL pleasee

"rolls drums"

KANTAI COLLECTION~!

why ?, couse i mean, you get a harem of shipgirls couse the mere idea of being an admiral, commanding your fleet; shipgirls, is a fun idea,

and becouse i get my own harem, we have Haruna, best girl, shimakaze, best hayaii~, poi (yuudachi kai ni to be precise) best dog to pet, satsuki, best sword, shoukaku best CV, suzuya; best slut CVL (assuming you kai ni her), taigei, best support and daughter, uzuki best best, isokaze best love, urakaze best osakan (her way of speaking), and akatsuki class; best daughters to tenderly love (especially hibiki)

i, i may have gone a little overboard in that, so heres tldr: kancolle or nothing

11 hours ago, FinDee said:

Worst case scenario I end up as bad as main character just without any luck.  

it could be worst; you could be stuck with aqua, who is potentially investing her stat's on useless skill's, and has a very very low INT stat >.>

doesn't mean she's useless, if you know what im saying ^_^ <_< >_> 

Edited by XII360

21 minutes ago, XII360 said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after hours (literally 10 seconds) of thinking, i have decided that the best world to join would be...

DRUM ROLL pleasee

"rolls drums"

KANTAI COLLECTION~!

why ?, couse i mean, you get a harem of shipgirls couse the mere idea of being an admiral, commanding your fleet; shipgirls, is a fun idea,

and becouse i get my own harem, we have Haruna, best girl, shimakaze, best hayaii~, poi (yuudachi kai ni to be precise) best dog to pet, satsuki, best sword, shoukaku best CV, suzuya; best slut CVL (assuming you kai ni her), taigei, best support and daughter, uzuki best best, isokaze best love, urakaze best osakan (her way of speaking), and akatsuki class; best daughters to tenderly love (especially hibiki)

i, i may have gone a little overboard in that, so heres tldr: kancolle or nothing

it could be worst; you could be stuck with aqua, who is potentially investing her stat's on useless skill's, and has a very very low INT stat >.>

Ummm. I didn't choose because I haven't decided yet. Idk, like i have a lot of anime that i really like so... 

33 minutes ago, Kim Lee said:

Ummm. I didn't choose because I haven't decided yet. Idk, like i have a lot of anime that i really like so... 

cmon~ pick one <.>, i had to pick one from the so many other worlds too~

i mean, which do you feel is the bestest for you ?, it just to happened that mine would be kancolle due to harem reasons couse of historically accurate events

yup, totally due to that

9 hours ago, XII360 said:

DRUM ROLL pleasee

"rolls drums"

KANTAI COLLECTION~!

yeah I know what you mean,  Aqua can keep him alive no matter what.  Pros and cons.  lol.  But despite being surrounded by very powerful classed people and at least he's not alone.  I imagine it would different story if he had to go through the series  by himself.

2 hours ago, FinDee said:

yeah I know what you mean,  Aqua can keep him alive no matter what.  Pros and cons.  lol.  But despite being surrounded by very powerful classed people and at least he's not alone.  I imagine it would different story if he had to go through the series  by himself.

im thinking of, SAO, if he was gonna go alone, 

it doesnt feel like konosuba anymore if it lacked the comedy element, maybe suba-suba (even i dont know what suba-suba means >.>)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, XII360 said:

cmon~ pick one <.>, i had to pick one from the so many other worlds too~

i mean, which do you feel is the bestest for you ?, it just to happened that mine would be kancolle due to harem reasons couse of historically accurate events

yup, totally due to that

Well, I guess it would be Tokyo Ghoul.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kim Lee said:

Well, I guess it would be Tokyo Ghoul.

tokyo ghoul huh, is it due to all the monstrosity ?!, isnt it a scary world to live in ? why would you choose such a brutal world ?!

you have piqued my interest ! ;o

19 hours ago, XII360 said:

tokyo ghoul huh, is it due to all the monstrosity ?!, isnt it a scary world to live in ? why would you choose such a brutal world ?!

you have piqued my interest ! ;o

You need to survive and you have (lets say some kind of) superpower.  Hahaha i guess i like this type of things (gore, mystery, brutality, etc...) 

and idk Its just a really interesting world to live in (in my opinion) 

2 hours ago, Wedgy said:

But I like the amazing, messed up world I currently live in. 

Same here.  There's some amazing stuff going down now.  Too bad the lunatics are running the asylum.  The next 100 years are going to be literally incredible, one way or another.

4 hours ago, Kim Lee said:

You need to survive and you have (lets say some kind of) superpower.  Hahaha i guess i like this type of things (gore, mystery, brutality, etc...) 

and idk Its just a really interesting world to live in (in my opinion) 

interesting, interesting "takes notes"

2 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I don't think I would. I guess I'm boring. But I like the amazing, messed up world I currently live in.

man that's "messed" up

9 hours ago, Oakmi said:

SAO

Might actually get there in a few decades.  It probably won't be a simple helmet, at least not at first, and it won't be here in 2022, but maybe in 2052.  And if/when someone invents "full dive" gear in whatever form you know there will be a kickstarter for an Aincrad MMORPG as well.  :)

21 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I don't think I would. I guess I'm boring. But I like the amazing, messed up world I currently live in.

ohh :0

15 hours ago, AkiAtashi said:

One Piece and Tokyo Ghoul

Because....why not??

Untitled.pngy

yass me too, i want to go tokyo ghoul :))

18 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Might actually get there in a few decades.  It probably won't be a simple helmet, at least not at first, and it won't be here in 2022, but maybe in 2052.  And if/when someone invents "full dive" gear in whatever form you know there will be a kickstarter for an Aincrad MMORPG as well.  :)

yeah right. But (probably(sure;;)) it will cost a LOOOT

6 hours ago, Kim Lee said:
On 7/17/2018 at 6:29 PM, efaardvark said:

yeah right. But (probably(sure;;)) it will cost a LOOOT

Now, yeah.  You know electrical devices though.. today they're expensive and underpowered.  Next year they're half as expensive and twice as capable.  They're already working on hippocampal prosthesis.  If they can do that then they can do anything.  It is only a matter of time.

As for cost, I can see applications even if it costs as much as a car, or a house, especially if it opens up avenues for employment.  There's also the scenario of Yuuki in SAO: Mother's Rosario.  I can imagine people who are profoundly disabled physically being really attracted to even partial cyberization (in GitS terms) if it means a way to overcome their physical predicament.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 8:29 PM, efaardvark said:

What would really be dope (sorry running out of catchy slang so deciding to repopularize some old school stuff) is being able to wetwire a chip in your head that interacted with your synaptic functions to produce stimulation based off of digital pulse information being passed to it wirelessly through a headset. Though just a "chip" wouldn't suffice, however with the "shrinking" of microtechnology now happening, along with the tiny microprocessors being used in nanotechnology, yeah, may not be too far off. Though I doubt I will be around for it. That may be a blessing and/or a dissapointment. 

7 hours ago, Oakmi said:

What would really be dope (sorry running out of catchy slang so deciding to repopularize some old school stuff) is being able to wetwire a chip in your head that interacted with your synaptic functions to produce stimulation based off of digital pulse information being passed to it wirelessly through a headset. Though just a "chip" wouldn't suffice, however with the "shrinking" of microtechnology now happening, along with the tiny microprocessors being used in nanotechnology, yeah, may not be too far off. Though I doubt I will be around for it. That may be a blessing and/or a dissapointment.  

Devices like cochlear or retinal implants are already a fairly common thing.  These "only" stimulate the peripheral nerves in the sense organs themselves though.  The nifty research these days is in cortical sensors/stimulation.  The current research seems to be using a fine net or array of sensors laid over the surface of the brain, with each node of the net connected to a signal processor, and the signals interpreted by a computer to literally read your thoughts.  Apparently, once you know what to look for (that's the trick.. knowing what to look for & where), muscle signals, (sub)verbal commands, and more can be taken directly from a person's brain.  Mostly this is read-only for now, but there has been some work in inputting external signals as well.  The new technology for interfacing with neural tissue is much better too.  Very cool stuff.  The next 10 years will be very interesting.  The next 50 should be amazing.

• Like 1