What ongoing manga are you keeping up with?

seemore_bhutts

I recently started getting into manga, and I started and finished what has been released so far of 古見さんはコミュ症です (Komi-San is bad at communication) and イジらないで、長瀞さん (Please don't bully me, Nagatoro) 

Now I can't wait for new releases on both!

What's your favorite ongoing manga?

• Like 2

On 7/18/2018 at 8:54 AM, seemore_bhutts said:

I recently started getting into manga, and I started and finished what has been released so far of 古見さんはコミュ症です (Komi-San is bad at communication) and イジらないで、長瀞さん (Please don't bully me, Nagatoro) 

Now I can't wait for new releases on both!

What's your favorite ongoing manga?

ooh myy.

Jidokhage Kkeureoango Jidokhage Kiseuhago 

killing stalking 

Owari no Seraph

19 days

there's more but.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gal Gohan because of that wonder fluffffffff.

I believe I'm caught up with MHA

I'm reading a few more series, but I don't wanna list them all.

On 8/20/2018 at 7:37 AM, Palatine said:

Anyone here reads Goblin Slayer? It's a really good one, but kinda dark. 

I read the light novels for it, but the panels for the manga that I have seen so far look real cool and gritty.

On 8/20/2018 at 4:37 PM, Palatine said:

Anyone here reads Goblin Slayer? It's a really good one, but kinda dark. 

oh i love it...for anyone else i recommend to give it a shot.

Excluding the big ones like one piece, my hero academia, ecc... i'm keeping up with also akagami no shirayukihime, a certain scientific accelerator and railgun, smoking parade, noragami.

@Palatine if you are interested in more dark/gore try Smoking Parade, it may be to your liking.

Well I check up on Detective Conan, One Peice, and Naruto weekly at the very least. I am not obsessed with any of those in anime form, but their manga is a entirely different thing. :)

Also the P5 manga as of late as well.

Edited by ArchieKun

Berserk and Vinland Saga - I'd say Vagabond, but I think its not just on  hiatus but on an actual break. All three of them basically made me veeeery patient with manga and their translations. >.> Then there's Again!, Historie, Happiness, Azumi, Jisatsutou, Drifters, Gunka No Baltzar and Home Sweet Home - though that one's a technically not a manga?...

5 hours ago, leinwandname said:

Berserk and Vinland Saga - I'd say Vagabond, but I think its not just on  hiatus but on an actual break. All three of them basically made me veeeery patient with manga and their translations. >.> Then there's Again!, Historie, Happiness, Azumi, Jisatsutou, Drifters, Gunka No Baltzar and Home Sweet Home - though that one's a technically not a manga?...

Berserk isn't my favprote, mostly because the creator kept pushing back releases for the chapters it got annoying so I got out of it. Though Vinland Saga  is amazing.

1 hour ago, Neptvne said:

I'm waiting for Chi no Wadachi, Its definitely a page turner would recommend if you like Shuuzou Oshimi's work. Sadly it takes ~1 month for a new chapter to come out.

Chi no Wadachi, looks good thanks for the suggestions.

Though you may burn to ash

Though You May Burn to Ash

It is very interesting so far, love the art and the 

story is very disturbing, gives off some really 

creepy vibes. :D 

And of course, my favourite on-going Manga: Judge

Related image

It's like Japans version of Saw and honestly it is better than Saw,

I love the characters and the story-line; the creepy animal-heads

they wear really adds to the horror and there is literally never a

dull moment or filler. :) (Still waiting on Volume 5). 

Edited by SAO LILDOOP
  • Like 1

Berserk isn't my favprote, mostly because the creator kept pushing back releases for the chapters it got annoying so I got out of it. Though Vinland Saga  is amazing.

Yeah, the hiatus are really depressing... though they're a good chance to reread the manga and I always see/find somethin new that I missed before but if you don't like waiting ... you better wait another 20 years until the manga is finished, lol

• Funny 1

On 8/29/2018 at 4:55 PM, leinwandname said:

Yeah, the hiatus are really depressing... though they're a good chance to reread the manga and I always see/find somethin new that I missed before but if you don't like waiting ... you better wait another 20 years until the manga is finished, lol

Right that series will be finished maybe 20 maybe even 50 years from now. I know the author is busy, but c'com right we want our chapter.

• 10 months later...

I’ve finished what’s out of I Hear the Sunspot, and I’m keeping up to date on what Fumiko posts of it. After I watched the live action movie, I read the manga and never regretted it for a second. Now it’s just depressing waiting for the next one to come out, but it could be worse. At least there’s no hiatus hahah.

There’s also 監獄実験 (Kangoku Jikken, Prison Lab) that I’m still finishing up and plan on reading the rest if it stays as good.

• Like 1

My favorite at the moment is a newer one called "I Shaved, then I Brought a High School Girl Home." The title is a little weird, but it's really cute so far. There's only 10 chapters out so far that are translated. Besides that, I've been keeping up with 5-toubun, Omaera Zenin Mendokusai, Kaguya-sama, Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen, Gal Gohan, Bokuben, Citrus+, and I've just started Komi-san. 

• 9 months later...

Picked up a couple of shounen jump stuff to fill the hole Kimitsu no Yaiba's ending left in my heart ( Bone collection and Jujutsu Kaisen among others ); other than that Vindland Saga , AOT and the eternal One Piece 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...