Have you ever got the urge to just draw Pokemon?

FinDee

So I'm sitting here and I'm thinking, "I want to draw some pokemon".  Have you ever wanted to just Draw a bunch of Pokemon?  I don't even know which I want to draw right now.  I just know I've got the urge to.  Do you want to see pokemon art or show pokemon art?  If so I'd like to see what you've got.  Show off your stuff :)

Illustration2.png

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FinDee said:

So I'm sitting here and I'm thinking, "I want to draw some pokemon".  Have you ever wanted to just Draw a bunch of Pokemon?  I don't even know which I want to draw right now.  I just know I've got the urge to.  Do you want to see pokemon art or show pokemon art?  If so I'd like to see what you've got.  Show off your stuff :)

Illustration2.png

nope, the best i ever thought up of when it came to drawing -- was drawing female character's, 90% of the stuff i drew is female character's over males xD

though that isn't to say im opposed on the idea, my imagination just doesn't cover that area as much,

..i did draw a pikachu in school, but it was more of a joke-pikachu, than a "take it seriously" drawing >.>

15 hours ago, XII360 said:

nope, the best i ever thought up of when it came to drawing -- was drawing female character's, 90% of the stuff i drew is female character's over males xD

though that isn't to say im opposed on the idea, my imagination just doesn't cover that area as much,

..i did draw a pikachu in school, but it was more of a joke-pikachu, than a "take it seriously" drawing >.>

a joke pikachu?  What's that mean?  What did you draw pikachu doing?

7 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Sure I have, I have a lot of drawings.

If you have an poke'pics I'd like to see them.  I may be drawing some soon, just not sure what kind of style I want them in.  hmmm...Do you have a favorite?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FinDee said:

let me see if i find it, i posted it to alu-chan when i was drawing her avatar xD

wait no, it should be in IMGUR if i posted it to her,

and found it 

2llG0SQ.jpg

8 hours ago, FinDee said:

If you have an poke'pics I'd like to see them.  I may be drawing some soon, just not sure what kind of style I want them in.  hmmm...Do you have a favorite?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vcm6Yqwz1NHkY4Za6 Here you have a link to check them all.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

11 hours ago, XII360 said:

let me see if i find it, i posted it to alu-chan when i was drawing her avatar xD

wait no, it should be in IMGUR if i posted it to her,

and found it 

Hide contents

2llG0SQ.jpg

Lol.  I like it.  

3 hours ago, Roxeg said:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vcm6Yqwz1NHkY4Za6 Here you have a link to check them all.

thanks.  :)

3 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Those were really good pokemon arts.  thank you for sharing.  I was honestly impressed.  A lot better then some of the smut/artwork I've had/chose to draw. XP

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

4 hours ago, FinDee said:

thanks.  :)

Those were really good pokemon arts.  thank you for sharing.  I was honestly impressed.  A lot better then some of the smut/artwork I've had/chose to draw. XP

Thanks, I suppose, hehe. My pleasure.

Well my first pic of stylizing pikachu was a fail lmao.  Guess I'll try again with some references.  Kids, this is what happens when you go at art blind without references.

pikachu.png

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, FinDee said:

Well my first pic of stylizing pikachu was a fail lmao.  Guess I'll try again with some references.  Kids, this is what happens when you go at art blind without references.

pikachu.png

that is, 100% a female pikachu, i would know that >.>

or a female dog colored as pikachu, it went too much on realism lmao

Edited by XII360

On 7/22/2018 at 7:09 PM, XII360 said:

that is, 100% a female pikachu, i would know that >.>

or a female dog colored as pikachu, it went too much on realism lmao

yeah I think I went to far. Makes me think more of a Pikachueon (and Eevee form) than a pikachu considering pikachus a mouse.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FinDee said:

yeah I think I went to far. Makes me think more of a Pikachueon (and Eevee form) than a pikachu considering pikachus a mouse.

right~!, mouse is almost on mark on what type of animal he is, but i feel there could be a better animal, i just cant think of one~

good luck on making a pikachu~ thats somewhat not too-realismn, or as hot as gardevoir (hope i spelt it right, i dont pokeyman as often ;o)

6 hours ago, XII360 said:

right~!, mouse is almost on mark on what type of animal he is, but i feel there could be a better animal, i just cant think of one~

good luck on making a pikachu~ thats somewhat not too-realismn, or as hot as gardevoir (hope i spelt it right, i dont pokeyman as often ;o)

lmao.  that thought is a bit disturbing.  xD But now that my trial is over i'll need to find new means for an art program when I'm not so tired.

• Sad 1