What Anime are you Watching this Summer?

RepentantSky

I mean this is a simple question right. I don't really see a lot of anime out there for this summer, and I have even less of idea of what might be good this season due to not having the time to look really look it up. So with that in mind, what are you all watching? Is there something besides AoT going on right now that has your attention? I need anime to watch for the rest of the summer and I have no idea where to start. 

4 hours ago, RepentantSky said:

I mean this is a simple question right. I don't really see a lot of anime out there for this summer, and I have even less of idea of what might be good this season due to not having the time to look really look it up. So with that in mind, what are you all watching? Is there something besides AoT going on right now that has your attention? I need anime to watch for the rest of the summer and I have no idea where to start. 

one anime that has my attention is "hataraku no saibou",im 100% sure you"ve heard of it somewhere, the only reason its got me interested is, due to the fact it covers the cell's in the body, and as a medical student, i feel itll help me remember what certain cells do, even though it is, kind of, common sense in my year level ?

though i said "interested", which means i haven't watched it yet, i enjoy binge watching my shows, to avoid cliff hanger's, so in the meantime, i just do something else and avoid anything that can majorly spoil it for me ^_^

one thing that i cant avoid to not be spoiled is plasma-chan though, shes everyone, jesus

Nothing new actually...  I've been watching Space Pirate Captain Harlock in my spare time.  I'm on the last disk but haven't watched it in a few weeks due to the kitten draining my time and energy.  My plan after that?  Maybe Spice and Wolf.  My best friend bought it for me for my birthday and like a total jerk I still haven't gotten around to watching it.  Always had something else I wanted to watch first.  Time to make sure I get it done so we can fangirl over it together!

The Majority on the list are still airing so I will be watching them on weekly occasions.

Free Season 3 : Dive to the Future (favorite)

Grand Blue

Attack on Titan Season 3

Black Clover

The Kings Avatar OVA (3 Episodes) 

Phantom in the Twilight

Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi

Satsuriku no Tenshi

Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger (favorite)

Banana Fish 

We're watching a fair few. The kind of obligatory ones like AoT and Overlord (although we're thinking of just giving up on Overlord), some of the more serious ones like Anglomois and Banana Fish (which is pretty good), and a couple of comedies.

The show that we really are really pushing for anime of the season though is High Score Girl. It's about a couple of kids growing up in the 90s playing arcade games like Street Fighter II, Splatterhouse, Final Fight, and Space Harrier, and holy crap is it amazing. Not just because of the old games either (of which they use actual gameplay footage), the two main characters are really unique and interesting. So far there are 3 episodes out, and god damn was episode 3 good. If you check on MAL, you'll see that it's got a score in the 6s. From what we can tell, that's pretty much exclusively because it's a CG anime (although it's a pretty good CG anime), so a bunch of people dropped it episode 1 and gave it a low score due to biases against CG.