Character Alignment?

alupacard

Thanks for the link.

I got true neutral, which fits me pretty well because it'd be down to testify if I saw a murder or something, yet would shoplift from a gas station if I was hungry. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hie said:

Thanks for the link.

I got true neutral, which fits me pretty well because it'd be down to testify if I saw a murder or something, yet would shoplift from a gas station if I was hungry. 

No worries :) 

Hahah I like the way you chose to describe it ^^ Interesting. 

Edited by alupacard

I'm a Neutral Evil person, which describes me extremely well.  On occasion, I wander into True Neutral territory (no doubt the bad influence of my Lawful Good husband), but I generally stay in the Neutral Evil zone (I actually check every now and then, using that same site).  Most of my friends tend to be Chaotic Evil or Lawful Good...  Not sure that I'm attracting the right people....  I need to attract more Lawful Evil so I can build my minion Empire. 

• Funny 1

55 minutes ago, alupacard said:

Just curious if any of you have taken the D&D character alignment test and if so, what are you? I took this one (http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html) and am Chaotic Neutral, which I do think is pretty accurate to some degree. 

456789.thumb.jpg.a82843c9667aaf151a9fe484cde209b3.jpghide your wife and kids, and also hide your cash, for i am true evil

but for real's, i seem to be true neutral, i mean, i do somewhat screw the rules, but i do also do good deeds, but in moderation

guess im not a good and bad person ;3

• Funny 1