Hello

Basoc

Hi everyone! I'm new member of the forum I hope it's gonna be fine here. My real name's Bartek. I don't know much about anime, I watched some ones and liked it so I wanna find out about it. Hope you'll help me! I'll be so thankful. Nice to meet ya'll!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Basoc said:

Hi everyone! I'm new member of the forum I hope it's gonna be fine here. My real name's Bartek. I don't know much about anime, I watched some ones and liked it so I wanna find out about it. Hope you'll help me! I'll be so thankful. Nice to meet ya'll!

moshi moshi~ to the af forums~

i will be your personal guide (please dont take that literally xD)

so to your right, we have the scroll bar, its used to scroll up and down the page, amazing right ?, it was developed by the amazing (insert whoever made that here), well made, dare i say

and thats about it~ bye~

but all jokes aside, welcome to the AF forums~!, dont shy out on asking any seniors here for questions~, couse some might have answers, some might not xD

45 minutes ago, Basoc said:

😁 i started watching OniAi, readin about asian culture and history and that's the way i am here 😃

And i'm an introvert a bit so I came here hoping I'll make friends right here

actively posting, you're guaranteed to find a friend who share's your taste's in here ^_^

i sure did, three of them ;o

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 3:00 PM, Basoc said:

Hi and welcome to the forums. I am also new here, lol - new to site, not new to anime.

Edited by Anisa Mazaki