Creative Corner - Closed and Archived

Optic

8 hours ago, Ryan Dave Jimenez said:

Clubs do make you feel like a character in an anime though... 

Going around looking for first years who aren't signed to any clubs yet.

Then the school wants to close down your club since it needs like at least 5 members. :D

Five members plus a sponsoring teacher! ^_^

• Funny 1

I can understand if I screwed up and was posting links to my Google Forms or YouTube videos when I was still part of my game show group. Only reason I did the forms that way was because I didn't want people to see each other's answers and get influenced. I may still need some help with that kind of stuff down the road, but I'll figure that out later. Admins, if anyone can shoot me a message on the side, I'll explain myself better. Either way, if I was part of the problem a while back, I apologize.

Anyway, hope all of these issues get resolved in some way, because I hope to share and get input on a lot of things from people both in and out of the genre in the future.

Edited by Sonic Whammy

8 hours ago, Sonic Whammy said:

Anyway, hope all of these issues get resolved in some way, because I hope to share and get input on a lot of things from people both in and out of the genre in the future.

@Greeneyes created a mini creative corner. You can post there for now. It's right here: 

If it has enough interest the staff might consider bringing the official creative corner back.

• Geano locked this topic