What do you have in your home Anime related?

Greeneyes

46 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Any Manga, Movies, posters, cups, magazines, figurines, plushiest?

the SnS (shakugan no shana) alastor necklace i placed on my phone cover, couse i couldnt wear it without looking wierd xD

crMeZHz.jpg 

(i.e that thing)

I have a ton of manga and anime DVDs/BDs, some of which I need to take to the library and donate, such as Spice & Wolf season 2 DVDs (I recently both the complete series set, so I no longer need it, as it is a duplicate).

1 hour ago, brycec said:

I have a ton of manga and anime DVDs/BDs, some of which I need to take to the library and donate, such as Spice & Wolf season 2 DVDs (I recently both the complete series set, so I no longer need it, as it is a duplicate).

Thank you for supporting your local library! I do this too and wish more anime would show up in libraries. Selling them to used book/movie shops only gets you 50 or so cents a dvd so it is better just to donate and spread the good anime vibes. :)

I went to the library for movies and books every week as a kid. I know there is a kid out there appreciating you right now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Thank you for supporting your local library! I do this too and wish more anime would show up in libraries. Selling them to used book/movie shops only gets you 50 or so cents a dvd so it is better just to donate and spread the good anime vibes. :)

I went to the library for movies and books every week as a kid. I know there is a kid out there appreciating you right now.

It’s much easier for me to donate there than anywhere else.

Sadly, weather is not so great here the whole year, so I cannot go all the time.

Funny thing that you bring up movies and libraries, because I never knew they had them until around the time that I last remember visiting a library to consume things there. I mostly buy digital now. I found out I could borrow ebooks too, yet library cards are only good for a year here, which was strange to my sister.

3 hours ago, brycec said:

It’s much easier for me to donate there than anywhere else.

Sadly, weather is not so great here the whole year, so I cannot go all the time.

Funny thing that you bring up movies and libraries, because I never knew they had them until around the time that I last remember visiting a library to consume things there. I mostly buy digital now. I found out I could borrow ebooks too, yet library cards are only good for a year here, which was strange to my sister.

The movie room in the library from my hometown wasn't big, by any standards, but it had some interesting VHS tapes.  I remember we often borrowed The Wizard of Oz from the library, I would get sci-fi and mystery books, and my mom would get some mystery books on tape (that we would listen to on the way to and from school).  I was a huge reader back in the day (still am, but I do a lot of writing now too), but my library unfortunately didn't have any anime in those days.  It was probably unheard of for a library to have it back then.  I still need to get around to returning a book I borrowed last month.  It's only a week late now...lol...  Thankfully, the libraries here have banded together so I can use the same library card to borrow books and movies from libraries across several counties and I can return the books to any of the libraries in the system.  So much more convenient! 

As for the actual topic...haha...  I have some Zoid model kits I've put together of the Liger-Zero.  Fully articulating and everything.  I have a few small statues too, some artwork from artists I've picked up over the years at various cons too that I've had framed...  I have far more video game art than anime art.  I tend to wax and wane on my anime and video game interests over time, gravitating from one to the other, so that doesn't surprise me.  I had far more extra money back in my video game focused days than now in my anime focused days.  Life....  Eats up your spare cash lol...

20171122_212651.thumb.jpg.d640871f4ac034767d6e3dc222efedbf.jpg 20171122_212559.thumb.jpg.2f46892f2f25be658264d19c9b38e853.jpg

• Like 2

Anime related? Not much. Pokemon related on the other had...

Basically half of our collective wardrobes are Pokemon related in some way or another, we've got posters, board games, books on the making of the games, a few fairly rare old figures (including some Dewgong and Buneary of course), and some great plushies (they never made a Dewgong plushie...). The best one is probably a Pikachu dressed up as geisha.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:51 AM, Beocat said:

Unfortunately I don't have any libraries around here that take anime as a donation (or any place for that matter). So the ones I do have duplicates of, I have three options; 1. Give to a friend or my nephew who I recently got into anime 2. Sell them at a place that takes movies and series then resells them (I do actually get a lot for them. I got $35.00 for part one of Soul Eater a few years back) 3. Keep them as a backup. 

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Anyway I have about 300 anime series, about 100 anime movies, I have 80 or so manga, quite a few anime video games and too many anime plushies as well as apparel. 

I should do some basic polishing off of some my Yo-kai Watch stuff and show it off. I've got at least 4 Jibanyan figures, 3 Komasan figures, both the main and Zero Yo-kai watches, several other Yo-kai figures, some of which are doubles because ones are open and others are not, and a few of the Yo-kai Manga, though I haven't bought any of those in a while so I'll need to catch up with them sooner or later. Beyond that I have some DBZ figures, and a one or two old DBZ manga. Might have a few FMA Manga as well. 

Edited by RepentantSky

I have manga at my parents place. And one T-shirt with anime print on it at mine. But in the past I've had many stuff: badges, posters, stickers, DVDs (with Russian voiceover, boy, it was so bad!), cosplay wigs, etc. Don't even now where all of those stuff now, really.

Just a small manga collection; Berserk and Case Closed - but they'rehidden  inside a cupboard because I don't like having my room cluttered with stuff (I have basically no decoration whatsoever)f and I didn't have any space left on my book shelves. To take up the discussion about libraries from above; I'd donate my manga to a library if I had one in my area but the next one is in the city about 30 mins. with a car from me away, so I'll probably use the chance when I'm moving one day to take my manga and donate it to the library.

I used to have some Pokémon plushies when I was a kid but I have know Idea where they're know - probably somewhere in the attic.

Well lets just say my entire home is anime, or gaming related. The walls are draped in wall scrolls which I buy most often when I attend cons. I also have a sizable collection of plushies. I also have a very large manga collection as well. There are plans to get a couple body pillows as well as a comforter too once I get my new bed next year.Yah I am a true Otaku, and quite Kuundere.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:44 PM, EnviousEnvy said:

Unfortunately I don't have any libraries around here that take anime as a donation (or any place for that matter). So the ones I do have duplicates of, I have three options; 1. Give to a friend or my nephew who I recently got into anime 2. Sell them at a place that takes movies and series then resells them (I do actually get a lot for them. I got $35.00 for part one of Soul Eater a few years back) 3. Keep them as a backup. 

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Anyway I have about 300 anime series, about 100 anime movies, I have 80 or so manga, quite a few anime video games and too many anime plushies as well as apparel. 

On 8/23/2018 at 5:21 AM, ArchieKun said:

Well lets just say my entire home is anime, or gaming related. The walls are draped in wall scrolls which I buy most often when I attend cons. I also have a sizable collection of plushies. I also have a very large manga collection as well. There are plans to get a couple body pillows as well as a comforter too once I get my new bed next year.Yah I am a true Otaku, and quite Kuundere.

Woah nice

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Woah nice

Yes my walls are dripping with anime, and gaming references. I want to get a few sofa pillows along with a bedset anime related too once I get my new bed next yeaar. Though just haven't found anything for good price, or that I liked enough yet.

Erm, I had something anime-related when I was a kid. Just... a T-shirt with a blue-haired anime girl. That was all.

Edit: Oh, wait, I just found a bag with the picture of an anime girl.

Yup, I'm weird.

Edited by AniMeFReaK
  • Like 2

I used to have DVDs of Anime and I used to own about 3 Mangas I think....and a couple how to draw Manga Books, when I was a teen and had to teach  myself how to draw the style. 

I also used to own colouring books, stickers, notepads with the art as the cover,  even yugioh cards when I was younger.

Now, all I have is my artwork :) 

10 hours ago, Anisa Mazaki said:

I used to have DVDs of Anime and I used to own about 3 Mangas I think....and a couple how to draw Manga Books, when I was a teen and had to teach  myself how to draw the style. 

I also used to own colouring books, stickers, notepads with the art as the cover,  even yugioh cards when I was younger.

Now, all I have is my artwork :) 

I got a few art books when I was buying manga a lot a few years ago. Though what happened to all your things.

5 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

I got a few art books when I was buying manga a lot a few years ago. Though what happened to all your things.

The Art Books are in storage somewhere. I gave away most of my Yugi Cards away and kept my favs for a while.....

I think I gave away my Mangas to one of my exs, and burnt a couple I didn't like (Ranma and Tenjo Tenge cuz I lost all respect for Rumiko Takahashi.) I also burnt the DVDs, pics, stickers etc that I collected back then..... Why?

Edited by Anisa Mazaki

28 minutes ago, Anisa Mazaki said:

The Art Books are in storage somewhere. I gave away most of my Yugi Cards away and kept my favs for a while.....

I think I gave away my Mangas to one of my exs, and burnt a couple I didn't like (Ranma and Tenjo Tenge cuz I lost all respect for Rumiko Takahashi.) I also burnt the DVDs, pics, stickers etc that I collected back then..... Why?

Darn must have been quite the bonfire. I can't say I haven't done that. I have burned old stuff, but dvds wouldn't burn to well. That would smell, and when plastic burns it can be toxic. As for why was just serious. I know I have a very hard time parting with collectables even if I never use, or look at them often. Yes I am a major pack rat not even hiding it. ^^

3 hours ago, Roxeg said:

Not much for now, but I have my manga and... that's it for now. (Do I count myself if I'm cosplaying?)

I did forget to mention my cosplays.. I am working on one for use in 2019. What completed cosplays do you have in your connection. I also have one of Riku from KH, and one of Kaiba from Yugioh DM.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

I did forget to mention my cosplays.. I am working on one for use in 2019. What completed cosplays do you have in your connection. I also have one of Riku from KH, and one of Kaiba from Yugioh DM.

A Riku one? That's got to be so cool. I have also one from KH, Zexion from Organization XIII. The other cosplays I have are Ringwraith (Nazgûl) from LOTR, Gandalf the White and Gandalf the Gray, Elf outfit, and soon my currect one will be complete. It's a secret for now, but it is anime/game related. It's a crossdress in fact...

• Like 1