Jump to content
Greeneyes

What do you have in your home Anime related?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Roxeg said:

A Riku one? That's got to be so cool. I have also one from KH, Zexion from Organization XIII. The other cosplays I have are Ringwraith (Nazgûl) from LOTR, Gandalf the White and Gandalf the Gray, Elf outfit, and soon my currect one will be complete. It's a secret for now, but it is anime/game related. It's a crossdress in fact...

Good stuff there I saw a cosplay for Gandalf the Gray at the last con I attended. I am currently working on one for Soutoshi/Ash from Pokemon. My finance, and I are going to a anime con as Ash, and Mysty. Do you plan to collect any other cosplay gear?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Good stuff there I saw a cosplay for Gandalf the Gray at the last con I attended. I am currently working on one for Soutoshi/Ash from Pokemon. My finance, and I are going to a anime con as Ash, and Mysty. Do you plan to collect any other cosplay gear?

I bet that'll look a nice couple. And I sure do, in the future I'd like to get myself a Keyblade, but I'm still unsure of which one... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Roxeg said:

I bet that'll look a nice couple. And I sure do, in the future I'd like to get myself a Keyblade, but I'm still unsure of which one... 

There us lots of good ways to get one of those. A lot pf people make, and sell them as well as make their own. Do you  plan to get more anime things for your collection when you have the money.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

There us lots of good ways to get one of those. A lot pf people make, and sell them as well as make their own. Do you  plan to get more anime things for your collection when you have the money.

I already have the means, but I don't feel the necessity to have them immediatley. I will purchase anything else I feel like as time goes by. Not like it's some sort of race, or is it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roxeg said:

I already have the means, but I don't feel the necessity to have them immediatley. I will purchase anything else I feel like as time goes by. Not like it's some sort of race, or is it?

Fair enough I get most of my anime, and gaming collectables at cons, but a good amount comes from online orders. Like I said I am a bit of a pack rat.

  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×