Greeneyes

What do you have in your home Anime related?

1 minute ago, Roxeg said:

A Riku one? That's got to be so cool. I have also one from KH, Zexion from Organization XIII. The other cosplays I have are Ringwraith (Nazgûl) from LOTR, Gandalf the White and Gandalf the Gray, Elf outfit, and soon my currect one will be complete. It's a secret for now, but it is anime/game related. It's a crossdress in fact...

Good stuff there I saw a cosplay for Gandalf the Gray at the last con I attended. I am currently working on one for Soutoshi/Ash from Pokemon. My finance, and I are going to a anime con as Ash, and Mysty. Do you plan to collect any other cosplay gear?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Good stuff there I saw a cosplay for Gandalf the Gray at the last con I attended. I am currently working on one for Soutoshi/Ash from Pokemon. My finance, and I are going to a anime con as Ash, and Mysty. Do you plan to collect any other cosplay gear?

I bet that'll look a nice couple. And I sure do, in the future I'd like to get myself a Keyblade, but I'm still unsure of which one... 

7 hours ago, Roxeg said:

I bet that'll look a nice couple. And I sure do, in the future I'd like to get myself a Keyblade, but I'm still unsure of which one... 

There us lots of good ways to get one of those. A lot pf people make, and sell them as well as make their own. Do you  plan to get more anime things for your collection when you have the money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

There us lots of good ways to get one of those. A lot pf people make, and sell them as well as make their own. Do you  plan to get more anime things for your collection when you have the money.

I already have the means, but I don't feel the necessity to have them immediatley. I will purchase anything else I feel like as time goes by. Not like it's some sort of race, or is it?

• Like 1

Just now, Roxeg said:

I already have the means, but I don't feel the necessity to have them immediatley. I will purchase anything else I feel like as time goes by. Not like it's some sort of race, or is it?

Fair enough I get most of my anime, and gaming collectables at cons, but a good amount comes from online orders. Like I said I am a bit of a pack rat.

• Winner 1