Lostorage Wixoss dub??

Steerminator

Sadly, I do not think it will be around any time soon. Because FUNimation has a deal in place with Crunchyroll for North American broadcast, they might dub it, but I am not too sure how likely that is since Crunchyroll is the only one listed with a license for the title.

On 8/8/2018 at 12:42 PM, Steerminator said:

So is there still no news at all about a Lostorage Wixoss Dub?  I watched Selector Wixoss dubbed and loved it.

I've been waiting for them to release a dub for Lostorage for a long time now.  Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

While there is no news about it, honestly we really wouldn’t bother with it. Lostorage is a completely different story about different characters (although there are some cameos), and it was absolutely awful. It made the events in Selector kind of meaningless, broke several rules of the game, introduced some really awful mechanics that just ended up with massive asspulls, had less meaningful stakes, and had severely less interesting characters.

We loved Selector, and actually consider it better than Madoka, but Lostorage was absolute garbage.

Edited by the_twig

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2018 at 8:35 AM, the_twig said:

While there is no news about it, honestly we really wouldn’t bother with it. Lostorage is a completely different story about different characters (although there are some cameos), and it was absolutely awful. It made the events in Selector kind of meaningless, broke several rules of the game, introduced some really awful mechanics that just ended up with massive asspulls, had less meaningful stakes, and had severely less interesting characters.

We loved Selector, and actually consider it better than Madoka, but Lostorage was absolute garbage.

I've been on vacation and haven't had internet access for the last month.

Because of the previous posts I decided to go ahead and just watch it subbed, and I agree with you, it is vastly inferior to the first two seasons.  I think I'll just pretend that the first two seasons are the only ones that exist :D

• Winner 1

5 hours ago, Steerminator said:

I've been on vacation and haven't had internet access for the last month.

Because of the previous posts I decided to go ahead and just watch it subbed, and I agree with you, it is vastly inferior to the first two seasons.  I think I'll just pretend that the first two seasons are the only ones that exist :D

Yeah, that’s basically what we do too. Not entirely sure what happened for the quality to drop that much.

7 hours ago, the_twig said:

Yeah, that’s basically what we do too. Not entirely sure what happened for the quality to drop that much.

I think most people would agree that it's fairly common for the quality of a series to deteriorate over time, for different reasons depending on the show.  As for Wixoss, I seem to remember reading that one of the key writers from the first two seasons wasn't involved in Lostorage, so maybe that has something to do with it.  They really should've just left it alone.  The story was complete.