one magical wish -- what would you wish ?!

XII360

so, auto listing of similar topics, is wierd, couse my title has nothing to do with what popped up >.>

La_Jinn_the_Mystical_Genie_of_the_Lamp_(CM_character).png.ac90b390e1b44c11a33569b22d88498b.png

with that said~ you are met with a magical genie (not la jin, the mystical genie of the lamp, we both know his attack points wont grant you any wish) and gives you only ONE wish, as opposed to the usual wish of 3 wishes, 

what do you do wish ?! (the usual wish-breaking rules are applied, i.e no wishing for more wishes, more genie lamps, or anyway of getting more wishes, or having the power to overwhelm his powers and or recieve his own ability to do wishes, etc etc)

as for me, lets seeeeee

i...probably would wish for photographic memory, at least an even better one -- my photographic memory is okay, but its not the best, having the best of the best photographic memory would make me a genius -- and pretty much let me play games all night/draw/ do anything else aside from studying all day -- which i do most of the time now >.>

what about you ?! what would you wish on your only one wish ?! and why would you pick that wish out of the many other wishes you could have picked ?! (like money, anime world, etc)

lets have a discussion below and have fun~!

(this is 100% not related, CLASSES GOT SUSPENDEDDD)

Edited by XII360
...im still thinking of a pun on the word discussion >.>...

So we were going to say infinite luck, but that would get boring fast. If you never had to put effort in to anything, what would be the point.

We’d probably go for something like ‘the skills, abilities,and connections required to be bestselling professional authors, but not the actual books’. That lets us guarantee success, but still have to put some work in. We couldn’t just sit there and rot away.

16 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

My wish is to get as many wishes as I can get.:D:D

Then, my first wish would be for Draco Malfoy to be real and... never mind. I won't say anything more. I'm feeling really self-conscious right now.

no wishing more wishes >:o

hope you get better soon, after all having a self-conscious af-chan is a...

having a self-conscious af-chan

thanks captain obvious

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IntoMyWorld said:

I would wish to be happy

Similar to this, I'd take a note out of The Good Witch's book and say "A life filled with happiness."  Cassie's 16th birthday wish was a life filled with love, and I recall her saying it came true every single day.  :)  That's the kind of wish I would like.

16 minutes ago, IntoMyWorld said:

I would wish to be happy

7 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Similar to this, I'd take a note out of The Good Witch's book and say "A life filled with happiness."  Cassie's 16th birthday wish was a life filled with love, and I recall her saying it came true every single day.  :)  That's the kind of wish I would like.

gonna go a bit philosophical/deep here, hope you two wont mind~ but, what exactly is "happiness" ?

like, no one bothering you in you're spare time ?, money ?, women ? (or men, i dont judge man), adventure-shounen type of happiness ?, surprised that your favorite-actor/band is visiting you-happiness ?!?!?!

just randomly thought it up while looking through <censored>, and this thought came up

my bad if this is a wierd question xD

5 hours ago, Beocat said:

Happiness is not the same for all. I doubt it would be the same for me everyday either. ;) How's that for cryptic answers @XII360 😛

5 hours ago, IntoMyWorld said:

Happiness would be not having to rely on alcohol or self harm to forget about how sad I am.

"takes notes" i see, for @Beocat-chan, it is something that changes everyday, so action packed shounen-adventure-scifi-full of cats-and-kittens-happiness

and for @IntoMyWorld it's anything aside from depression

...i still dont understand what happiness is, only that its different for each people <.>

then again, my wish is sort of. for my own happiness too, being able to memorize things fast, would lead me to studying less, which would lead me to having more time on having fun, over stressing on studies

huh, when i think of it that way...i just answered my own question, aside from beo-chan already telling me >.>

• 5 weeks later...

To find the perfect bride and live truly happily ever after with no worries of anything getting in the way of our relationship. :') 

On 8/12/2018 at 10:06 AM, AniMeFReaK said:

My wish is to get as many wishes as I can get.:D:D

Then, my first wish would be for Draco Malfoy to be real and... never mind. I won't say anything more. I'm feeling really self-conscious right now.

Draco Malfoy is everything! ♥o♥ 

• Agree 1

I wish... I was a deity. No, nevermind. I wish I had a pair of katanas. But that’s not magical... fine, I wish I could transfer some of my own happiness to my friends. That’s something I’ve been trying for real for so long, but sometimes I just can’t... some things cannot be helped.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

2 hours ago, Roxeg said:

I wish... I was a deity. No, nevermind. I wish I had a pair of katanas. But that’s not magical... fine, I wish I could transfer some of my own happiness to my friends. That’s something I’ve been trying for real for so long, but sometimes I just can’t... some things cannot be helped.

i woulda wished for a pair of..MAGICAL KATANA"S !

..probably wouldn't, couse i could use the photographic memory more, but you get the point >.<

though i getcha', some thing's are just hard to do (like me and talking to people IRL, i just got called "inclement"? (thats what google translated the word into, but i guess its somewhat right since i am a bit cold, or more like i dont know how to talk to people), and worst part is those were my underclassmen >.>

i cant help how i react, dangit everyone in school x.x

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

52 minutes ago, AniMeFReaK said:

That's one wish. I have another wish to choose from, too. I wish to be beautiful- like everyone else.

You might want to be beautiful like some of my classmates, but you don't want to have their hearts.

• Winner 2

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

Always a tough one here. I'd say for eternal happyness for me, and my loved ones. I know its corny, but it is a good wish that helps everyone involved.

If only anything was eternal in the first place (T_T) ...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roxeg said:

If only anything was eternal in the first place (T_T) ...

Right that would be pretty awesome though eternal can be relitive as we only truly have our own perspective to go on after all.

• Agree 1