nippon-yasan help

numlockQ

I just have a question I don't know if this is the right forum to be posting in but since it's anime related I thought I could give it a try sorry if it's not in the right thread. So as the title says nippon-yasan which is a site where you can buy anime statues so I pre-ordered a statue way back in the day and it's releasing on the 15th of this month and the deadline pay date was the 10th and now it's the 12th so I missed the deadline date. I tried contacting live support but they told me to submit a ticket so I have to wait like a week apparently to get a response so my question is. The deadline date was the 10th and if I don't pay before the 10th my order will get cancelled but it's still saying awaiting payment so should I pay it or should I just wait for the support ticket I kind of feel like I should pay but I don't know I just wanna get your opinions have you ever ordered on this site has this ever happened to you thanks a bunch.

Hi @numlockQ welcome to AF.

I have never shopped at Nippon Yasan but here is their preorder policy:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/content/10-precommandes

Sounds like you chose to Pay Later just before the release date? I would confirm with customer service before making payment just in case they already cancelled your pre-order as you’ve missed the reminder date.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, numlockQ said:

So as the title says nippon-yasan which is a site where you can buy anime statues so I pre-ordered a statue way back in the day and it's releasing on the 15th of this month and the deadline pay date was the 10th and now it's the 12th so I missed the deadline date.

I tried contacting live support but they told me to submit a ticket so I have to wait like a week apparently to get a response so my question is.

The deadline date was the 10th and if I don't pay before the 10th my order will get cancelled but it's still saying awaiting payment so should I pay it or should I just wait for the support ticket I kind of feel like I should pay but I don't know I just wanna get your opinions have you ever ordered on this site has this ever happened to you thanks a bunch.

so based on my experience on shopping online -- unless there's any sort of confirmation from support/seller; then dont pay yet -- the site seems legit, so if you do decide to pay it now -- take a screenshot, multiples of it, as a proof (with time and date and all,) incase they go and say stuff like "you have not payed us" or whatsoever's, (though, they should have a log, but can never be too safe)

but if it was me, since it is already past deadline of time you should have payed, you wont lose anything from waiting another week -- at worst, your order gets canceled, BUT you can just order another one, sure you will wait longer, but would you rather risk your cash, for an unsure-transaction (since it is, already past the deadline, if it was before 10th, then paying would be safe-safe, but since its past 10th, it would be a bit of a gamble)

but that's just a random user on AF-forums opinion on the matter ^_^

TLDR; pretty much same as what optic-senpai suggested, just wait another week for customer support ^_^

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 12:28 PM, Optic said:

Hi @numlockQ welcome to AF.

I have never shopped at Nippon Yasan but here is their preorder policy:

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/content/10-precommandes

Sounds like you chose to Pay Later just before the release date? I would confirm with customer service before making payment just in case they already cancelled your pre-order as you’ve missed the reminder date.

Yeah I did choose pay later I did create a support ticket but they're closed until the 15th and that's when the figure is released.I mean when I go to my account it says awaiting payment so I can still pay it but the deadline was the 10th  because if my order was canceled it would say canceled it wouldn't say awaiting payment

On 8/13/2018 at 1:16 PM, XII360 said:

so based on my experience on shopping online -- unless there's any sort of confirmation from support/seller; then dont pay yet -- the site seems legit, so if you do decide to pay it now -- take a screenshot, multiples of it, as a proof (with time and date and all,) incase they go and say stuff like "you have not payed us" or whatsoever's, (though, they should have a log, but can never be too safe)

but if it was me, since it is already past deadline of time you should have payed, you wont lose anything from waiting another week -- at worst, your order gets canceled, BUT you can just order another one, sure you will wait longer, but would you rather risk your cash, for an unsure-transaction (since it is, already past the deadline, if it was before 10th, then paying would be safe-safe, but since its past 10th, it would be a bit of a gamble)

but that's just a random user on AF-forums opinion on the matter ^_^

TLDR; pretty much same as what optic-senpai suggested, just wait another week for customer support ^_^

Unfortunately I can't order another one this was a limited edition statue I tried looking other places but they're all sold out the only place I could find it was eBay but it's marked up a lot that's why I really want to get this one hopefully I'm not too late. I will definitely take screenshots like you said so if I do pay for it and they cancelled my order and they don't give me my refund back or something like that I have proof that I did pay for it and they're scamming but I went on to myfigurecollection.Net and reviews about the store and apparently it's pretty safe so we'll see what happens

• Like 1

23 hours ago, numlockQ said:

Unfortunately I can't order another one this was a limited edition statue I tried looking other places but they're all sold out the only place I could find it was eBay but it's marked up a lot that's why I really want to get this one hopefully I'm not too late. I will definitely take screenshots like you said so if I do pay for it and they cancelled my order and they don't give me my refund back or something like that I have proof that I did pay for it and they're scamming but I went on to myfigurecollection.Net and reviews about the store and apparently it's pretty safe so we'll see what happens

yea, dont forget the time it was taken is important, as much as possible dont edit anything on the image, so they cant say anything about it being a "false image" or what not

i dont buy figurines, so i dont know the feel of getting LE (limited edition) items, or how fast it sells and such, but im wishing you all the luck on getting it~!