List of anime items?

Yasu_Takagi

Hey everyone!

One thing that I've always enjoyed checking out are anime items that aren't necessarily the anime films or comics themselves, but other merchandise that has come out here. I've been on a journey to find a compiled list online of some of the items, like say, all of the official wallscrolls that have been distributed in the US. I haven't had any luck finding one, so I was wondering if anybody out there has seen this kind of list? If not I was thinking of making one myself, but I'm still missing a lot of stuff like certain T-shirts, apparel, etc. I don't know how much interest there is in collecting these, but I always enjoyed them, and figured I'd ask the community. :)

Also one reason I found it to be difficult unless you've been on top of it is that it seems like there are quite a few bootleg / rip off wall scrolls, shirts, etc on Amazon, Ebay and such. I imagine thats the same for fans collecting figures too, but normally if I don't know it's not 100% genuine I typically look up older catalogs (if I can find them) of the makers.

Thank you for listening!

Edited by Yasu_Takagi
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Thanks Twig! I was looking over your list, that's really cool. I don't own too many figures except for a Super Sonico $70 dollar one, some plushies and a bunch of funkos. I'd love to buy more like the Berserk statues by Art of War, but they are usually $500 to $800 dollars, way too much for my wallet lol. Do you happen to know what the best website is for purchasing figures? Is there any in particular that has sales? Also, all of your photographs you did for your collection look great!

Whatever collection you looked at, it wasn't ours. We own barely anything, and don't have an account on that site. MyFigueCollection is kind of like MyAnimeList for figures. You can make an account and then list your collection from their database.

As for sites to buy figures, MyFigureCollection should link to some. We don't really know though since we've never bought any online.

Edited by the_twig

In what way shape or form were we nasty? We answered you question and then reassured you. Now can you stop with this slander please, especially in threads we haven't even commented in. It literally breaks rule number 1 of these forums.

We will not respond to any further provocations.

• Dislike 1

On 8/14/2018 at 6:26 AM, Yasu_Takagi said:

You know you didn't have to be nasty in private message, if you just want to correct people, I'm new I made a mistake.

also, heads up, if he really did send a rude PM, you can report it to optic-senpai, and warnings will be sent (probably),

but i somewhat agree, @the_twig is kind of being a bit rude ?, chillax dude, no need to be so serious and tense all the time, you're reminding me of that one guy from AU website, where he would follow me around on all post's i made just couse i typed wierdly

always remember, not everyone is the same ^_^

Edited by XII360