Your All-Time Anime Crush!

piiachu

1 hour ago, piiachu said:

I've been wondering if you guys have your all-time anime crush?! 

As for myself, I've been infatuated with Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi since I was 10 years old 😍

How about you, guys?? 

B92d78f47d827774bd81fa18cf2d4ebb--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg

first crush in anime..lets see, that would have to be shana, from shakugan no shana,

Nanatsuiro_Drops_Pure_Shana_Yuji_Alastor_CG.png

but that was later changed, since i didnt have much feelings for her, but boy did i love her, allot -- so much that i even bought alastor (her necklace) and didnt use it -- but recently did start using, as an accessory on my phone ;D 

i say "later was changed", couse i sort of lewded on her, which could be seen as a sin; but there is someone i can never lewd, and must protect at all cost

and that is kudryavka, from Little buster's, she was just so cuteeeeeeeee and loveableeeeeee that i have to protect her smile; till this day, i dont lewd her, for i find it to be a sin of the highest sin's

aside from kud, misaki-senpai (sawatari misaki, from fureraba), another girl i also cant lewd; even if it both of them, came originally from eroge-visual novel's, the both of them, are just too good for me, and it is my sworn duty as a useless person who breaths on the same air you guys do person to protect their smile !

Edited by XII360

• 2 months later...

My first would have to be Yuki Mori (Nova) since the first anime I ever watched was Star Blazers (I wasn't  even a teenager at the time). And the updated version is even easier on the eyes 😍

078a24.JPG

The next one to really capture my attention would be Kiyone Makibi from Tenchi Universe

1328804939_Kiyone_Makibi.jpg?1465733485

Ila from Rune Soldier was probably the first I considered waifu material (smart, supportive and from a wealthy family 😋)

illa_064.jpg

Probably the closest I have currently is Rin Shima from Yuru Camp, though she's more of a kindred spirit

horriblesubs-yuru-camp-12-720p-mkv_snaps

Edited by Ohiotaku

First crush: Earliest I can remember would be Setsuna Meioh, aka Sailor Pluto. I honestly watched the series after I was 21, but the eyes and hair were amazing to me. SailorPluto.jpg.9919e54c05fc1c7c8b202b0e0afded92.jpg

Then, I started watching Fairy Tail and fangirl hard over Erza Scarlet. So strong, and loves her friends with all of her being. And I honestly couldn't help myself.

Erzas_Smile.jpg.4c35bfb4664addbb22f9cc782aec2bb7.jpg

• Like 1

I’ve kinda always loved Beta (Nymph) from Sora no Otoshimono. Even though she’s super cynical and sadistic and totally has a Tsundere Type B vibe, she’s also got this amazing cute side with a sweet tooth and and is incredibly loyal. 

B2B1DA99-3DBB-43F2-A96A-5348387D077D.thumb.jpeg.34961d558a98c2b4b3bf869124081ac7.jpegD0A99FA4-6052-4451-9AB6-B87BE917F43E.thumb.png.8d3e414b3f8081a42dbbf50d2a972985.png

(and the twintails are super KAWAII)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...