Thoughts on Disneyland and Universal Studios

Metro

What's better?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's better?

• Disneyland
    • Universal Studio

So the question is what do you guys prefer and have you been to them? I'm currently going through a phase I haven't had in years where I'm obsessed about Disney and all things to do with theme parks and as someone who lives in Ireland and has never experienced a theme park besides Disneyland Paris and Legoland UK (aged 7) I don't really remember much and want to know which one is the best in all of your opinion?

• Like 1

universal studios, havent been to neither couse those prices to get a ride tho' couse theres no universal/disney in our place (there might be one, but it might be a bit too far from where i live)

but i feel id enjoy both of those, eitherway to be honest, if i ever rode on neither one's 

Disney is that dark corporation that is becoming so large that it threatens to tear the very fabric of our universe. They are the Umbrella corporation that will develop the virus that turns us all into brain dead zombies suckling the teat of the giant mouse as we roam aimlessly through our lives having their garbage pumped wireless into our brains via the terminal that has been implanted there ever since birth. 

That...and they killed the Star Wars franchise...bleh...

Therefore, the lesser of two evils has been chosen...Universal...the next wave....

That is all! One Fist! One Nation! 

😎

12 hours ago, Oakmi said:

That...and they killed the Star Wars franchise...bleh... 

My mind still boggles at the mouse and Vader being in the same house.  Don't cross the streams.  If that doesn't convince people that something, somewhere has gone horribly wrong then I don't know what would.  :D   

• Funny 1

Universal without question. I have been to both. While Disney dose have a lot of cool things going for it its just not for me. Ebcot is awesome, but the other parks did not interest me to much. Now that of course is Walt Disney World which is in Orlando FL. I have never been to Disneyland which is CA near LA. Though as much of a Disney fan as I am, and I am not kidding I love most of the movies along with their tv series counterparts. I still have to say Universal is a better park overall especially for someone newer to theme parks, or amusement parks. To me it just felt more welcoming, and far less of a neesh thing. Where's Walt Disney World felt more like if you did not understand how everything worked you did not belong there. Though that might have been the person I went with at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never been to either places, but I generally never liked Disney in the first place - even when I was a child - because I don't like their animations or the way they used to portray women. I dislike them even more after studying animation, cuz I got to find out that they used to be racist and sexist too. 

So that being said, Uni Studios gets my vote, (also cuz they got involved with the first Jurrassic Park film back in the 90's - since it was one of my favs, that's now a classic. )

Edited by Anisa Mazaki

• 5 years later...

Both Disneyland and Universal Studios offer captivating experiences, each with its own charm. Disneyland is renowned for its enchanting fairy tales and magical atmosphere, while Universal Studios provides thrilling adventures based on popular movies.

• 2 months later...

I'll never forget the time I explored both of these iconic destinations. From the magic of Disney's enchanting rides and character encounters to the adrenaline rush of Universal's thrilling attractions, each park offers a unique experience. It's no wonder they're among the biggest amusement parks in the US!