Greetings (Late intro)

Decimo

Forgot to make ones of these earlier, but greetings everyone.

I'm a college student who's enjoyed anime and manga since I was kid. As of the past few years I've expanded my horizons to other parts of the medium through reading Light Novels and Visual Novels as well. I wanted to hello so yeah, hope to see and chat with ya guys around the forums soon.

1 hour ago, Decimo said:

I'm a college student who's enjoyed anime and manga since I was kid. As of the past few years I've expanded my horizons to other parts of the medium through reading Light Novels and Visual Novels as well. I wanted to hello so yeah, hope to see and chat with ya guys around the forums soon.

as per every greetings ever replied on the thread~ welcome to the forums~

light novels and visual novels huh, i dont really read much LN's, but i do read allot of VN's,

what visual novels has thee red ?!, i might know some of them and i might not know some of them !

22 hours ago, XII360 said:

as per every greetings ever replied on the thread~ welcome to the forums~

light novels and visual novels huh, i dont really read much LN's, but i do read allot of VN's,

what visual novels has thee red ?!, i might know some of them and i might not know some of them !

Thanks for the welcome!

Hrmm, I've played a decent amount of them and even mentioned some in the visual novel club area.

Some of my favorite series include Majikoi (still waiting for A-3!!!!), Steins;Gate (although S;G 0 was a step down especially in the translation), Grisaia, and Danganronpa.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimo said:

Thanks for the welcome!

Hrmm, I've played a decent amount of them and even mentioned some in the visual novel club area.

Some of my favorite series include Majikoi (still waiting for A-3!!!!), Steins;Gate (although S;G 0 was a step down especially in the translation), Grisaia, and Danganronpa.

huh, i haven't read it yet, but ill be checking it out~, just got back from the 2nd hardest boss fight in life (being exams)

i've seen majikoi around on fuwanovel, but wasn't as hyped, (but initially, its in my to-read-list) stein's gate..has me some traumatic times (;_;) grisaia, big thumbs up for juicy yuuji, and Danganronpa, is clearly one of the fun investigation-vn-type, (i've personally played steins,grisaia and Dr series)

basing on these's answers.. i have deduced you are a fan of the genre where MC is in highschool days with a slash of slice of life !, in this case -- i recommend thee to try out koiken otome~!, though this isnt the recommendation thread soooo, y-you dont have to, and i-its not like y-you're looking for new Vn's to r-read.. "fidget" "spinner"

Hellp there Decimo welcome to the forum. VNs are awesome I have been getting into them a lot lately myself. I am still sorta newish to them to, but learning fast. I'd love to chat about that as well as what anime, and manga you really like. See you around.

On 8/19/2018 at 9:11 AM, Decimo said:

Hello there)

On 8/19/2018 at 1:11 PM, Decimo said:

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the ambience here. It's nice to see new people joining in.

On 8/19/2018 at 2:11 AM, Decimo said:

Hi. Nice to meet you. I just joined today :)