Hello all ArchieKun's the name

Geano

Hello all ^^

I just joined this forum today. I've been looking for a nice home here on the net. I love anime, and manga as well as video games. I am a computer professional so the term geek is a compliment to me. :) Love JRPGs most, but have recently been trying other areas of gaming like RTS, and FPS. Though anime, and JRPGs will always be my go to. I also love visual novels with dacapo being one of my favs. Dating sims are fun too. I am very happy to be here, and look forward to hanging with everyone.

• Like 1

hi hi~, and welcome to AF-forums~

what types of JRPG's have you played ?!, (like, old-gen JRPG's,/ new-gen JRPG's ?), i might know some of them xD

also it seems you have ddlc avatar, and all i see is happy thoughts sayori being happy ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

Hello all ^^

I just joined this forum today. I've been looking for a nice home here on the net. I love anime, and manga as well as video games. I am a computer professional so the term geek is a compliment to me. :) Love JRPGs most, but have recently been trying other areas of gaming like RTS, and FPS. Though anime, and JRPGs will always be my go to. I also love visual novels with dacapo being one of my favs. Dating sims are fun too. I am very happy to be here, and look forward to hanging with everyone.

Welcome around, ArchieKun, to Anime Forums!
I might ask you a few questions later, about those games you like.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, XII360 said:

hi hi~, and welcome to AF-forums~

what types of JRPG's have you played ?!, (like, old-gen JRPG's,/ new-gen JRPG's ?), i might know some of them xD

also it seems you have ddlc avatar, and all i see is happy thoughts sayori being happy ^_^

Thank you so much for the welcome. My favorite jrpg series is both Tales, and Persona. I love ddlc its by far my favorite dating sim out there so far.

16 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

I also love visual novels

Welcome! Let me direct you here then:

My VN club that I am trying to revive. VNs are fantastic.

Welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone is fairly friendly.

I kind of like JRPGs too, though I have mainly been playing turned based RPGs recently, due to how gaming consoles are getting pretty bad for me.

Welcome to the forums @ArchieKun. Which Tales is your favorite game? I once would have said Tales of Symphonia (I personally loved tormenting my crew with Raines cooking ^_^ Left her as the cook the whole time) but Tales of Graces captured my heart all over again. I actually have some Tales statues of my favorite characters. Great series. 

I am big on gaming and RPGs if you ever want to chat ;)

17 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums @ArchieKun. Which Tales is your favorite game? I once would have said Tales of Symphonia (I personally loved tormenting my crew with Raines cooking ^_^ Left her as the cook the whole time) but Tales of Graces captured my heart all over again. I actually have some Tales statu

es of my favorite characters. Great series. 

I am big on gaming and RPGs if you ever want to chat ;)

Thank you for the welcome

I would say Tales of graces is my favorite in terms of story, but I also really like Tales of Zesteria, and Berzeria as well.

• Friendly 1