More Naruto series

The4thSaucekage

Just wanted to ask and get opinions. Okay I’m not too sure but i believe i read an article about a year or so back right after shippuden ended the creator said that Boruto was going to be it and he wasn’t making anymore. Can’t remember if that’s true or not. But anyways I would love to see an entire new series not based on Naruto at all, but the past hokages and just the land of fire in general and how it was during all the great ninja wars etc. i want to see the hokages actually in action and see their lives before and during being hokages. Because Sarutobi sucked from the fights we got to see and didn’t live up to his name the “professor” in the fights we witnessed, and i want to see Hashirama, and Tobirama in action because it was said Tobirama was stronger than Madara at one point and he created a lot of the justu People in the Leaf use now. So thoughts? 

After watching a bit of Boruto the series really needs to just die before it gets worse. Naruto started in the 90's and it needs to finally close it's story. I mean yes, in the beginning the original series was pretty epic but now it seems like it's turning into an autobiography of Naruto and his family legacy. Just my personal opinion though.