Me, a Genius? I Was Reborn into Another World and I Think They've Got the Wrong Idea!

drill

OWWPXNVne2Og5o9nA6tp3Q__.jpg

Really great LN I've been reading recently where the MC gets reborn 100 years later where several historical events have changed from the 1900s onwards.  Simple things that Kouki does are always misunderstood by those around him which leads to a lot of great comedy.  One of the things that really makes this one shine though is having events rewritten in someone else's perspective, so you can see what the others really think, and not just the MC's misguided view of what others around him thinks.

Other than No Game No Life, I don't really think I've read an LN before that has caught my attention enough to actually get me motivated to finish it.

Link for the LN: https://global.bookwalker.jp/de805a2af5-a49a-4c81-99bd-4fc03b12e2e0/

• Like 1

Nice, glad to see light novels getting some visibility. I actually like isekai stuff so I'll keep this in mind when I'm looking for another series to read.

Have you tried giving The Faraway Paladin a read? It's much different in tone from the looks of this one, but it's one of the better isekai novels out there.

11 hours ago, Decimo said:

Nice, glad to see light novels getting some visibility. I actually like isekai stuff so I'll keep this in mind when I'm looking for another series to read.

Have you tried giving The Faraway Paladin a read? It's much different in tone from the looks of this one, but it's one of the better isekai novels out there.

I have not read that one yet, still fairly new to LNs in general.  Added it to my wish list though ^^

And yeah, I'm quite the fan of isekai as well.  I feel like even if the show isn't 'good' per se, I usually find most of them at least entertaining (except for Smartphone.... even the Ragnarok isekai that is airing now is better than that)

Looks like a pretty good story. I like the title it made me laugh. This will be something I'll be looking into. I don't read many LNs, or novels of any description. I do wanna try getting into them more.