Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

LUNATICSMagMarriageical ~ Lunatics ~ (MOONSTONE)

XII360

maxresdefault.jpg.a3ca3b9699f837cf98ab0b2fbe503f5e.jpg

Yuuta is just your typical guy who enjoys an ordinary school life with his childhood friend Yuuna. Suddenly one day, a mansion appeared in his backyard, inhabited by the vampire princess Luce. One by one, other other-worldly princesses came to him, all of whom had made a childhood promise to be his bride when they grew up. He didn’t remember the promises, but then Yuuna also joined into the fray and proclaimed that she’s the one who will always be with him.

source: VNDB(abyyy) officially translated by: Mangagamer (alas, not on steam)

pretty much you're average, "Mc is a thot gets sent to other dimensions, and make's the world's princess fall for him, but coincidentally, has amnesia about it" type of VN, 

but yea, its pretty much comedy-ish, and nothing too "exciting" like, fighting scenes and such, (atleast, i didn't see any fight scenes), and is more focused on the story of certain princess, and how they met the MC/winning over the Mc's heart

so far i finished one route; being julia's, and midway on karin's route, after karin's im somewhat interested in knowing yorihime's and luce's story, not so much on luluna, as i have this wierd feeling, i know how her story ends >.>, also best girl

julia>luce>karin>yorihime>luluna, in that order ^_^

oh right, also, as its made by <MOONSTONE>, somewhat famed for making <erogenous games>, (e.g. imouto series) as expected, this too contains R18 scenes, that probably doesn't have a non R18 version, probably, i never did my research, so you have been forwarned early~!

Edited by XII360

12 hours ago, Decimo said:

Hrmm, reminds me of Monster Girl Quest due to the heroines, but wayyyy toned down. Which is a good thing imo because that VN was not pretty most of the time.

i guess, in a way, but its in no way related to MGQ, at the very least, the MC does not wield a sword that turns monster girls into animal forms, or want to be a hero, or was blessed by a sadist  goddess, pretty much regular-highschool life story, with a slice of, other worldly princess story ?

• Geano changed the title to LUNATICSMagMarriageical ~ Lunatics ~ (MOONSTONE)