Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

Doki Doki Literature Club (TEAM SALVATO)

XII360

1096876793_maxresdefault(1).jpg.ea65852afb9ec2209a3afbaaad931218.jpg

Hi, Monika here!

Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!

Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:

Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;
Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;
Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;
...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!

I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me? ♥

source: VNDB, or steam; doesn't matter, couse its the same <.> (official english/western release) {FREE ON STEAM}

...so what else is there to say, its DDLC, cute VN full of cute girls in a literature club, and you, the MC, is the only male student in the club~, as yuri monika stated in the description~ there's sayori, full of happy thoughts~, natsuki, who is a full blown tsundere~, and yuri, a best girl fightme, and ofcourse, the president of the literature club, yuri~ monika~

the story is pretty much the MC flirting with one of the girl's in the literature club, and trying to score a date, and maybe do something freaky in bed~, i recommend going for sayori's route first, as she had the most tearful story in the game~!

dont worry about it being a R18 game, couse, its not~, the sexy scene's are censored, so you wont see any, theres a legend that team salvato made a uncensor patch, but i have yet to find it~

also, SPOILER; OPEN AT YOU'RE ON RISK (IF YOU HAVENT READ THE VN YET, just skip it, its a random image in the vn~ 

a6dd694c0a98615.png.1ea067acfbb6b88ddc2fd2753a54d8d7.png

spoiler below is in-game stuff, open at you're own risk

also, obviously, theres no R18 patch, its just my joke of getting new comers to think its a "simple" VN >.>...

also i found this and i found it to be funny, kinda related, if you're to lazy to watch, skip over 40seconds xD

im actually surprised no one ever posted this, to be honest, its one of the best memorable Vn's in the, VN history i guess ?

Edited by XII360
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Well if my avatar didn't give it away this is my favorite VN of all time. Though I would also categorize it under dating sim given its interactivity compared to most VNs out there. I certainly suggest it to all, and not just because I am a fan. It is a really easy story to get into at the same time it is deep in terms of character development.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, XII360 said:

im actually surprised no one ever posted this, to be honest, its one of the best memorable Vn's in the, VN history i guess ?

This is horror. Ryu hates horror. I know enough to know that I could never read this.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ryuji said:

This is horror. Ryu hates horror. I know enough to know that I could never read this.

It really is, and it hasn't diminished one bit with time. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ryuji said:

but its full of loving girls~

and its f̶̖̭͍̟́ų̶̣̜̺̈́̎̈̅̔l̴̛ͅḷ̴̜̭͍̇̿̽̎ ̴̡̥͚͇̪̩̈́̒̀o̸̫̊̍̄̅f̸̡̖̃̈́̿͠͠ ̸̮̘̖̹̭̫͌c̸̙̞͙̯͊̈͛̀ṵ̴̌̍̇͆ţ̶̤͓̝͆̆̀́̕e̸̝̘̜̰̹͇̐̑̓̎̾͝ ̴̧͔͔͇̮̌̔̚͜͝g̴̢̛̦̮͙̖̏͗͐i̵̥̲̓̌̈́̍̀͝r̷̠̜̳̠̻̤͆̍̓̐̅̑ļ̴̗̞̐s̵͔̬̏̉͐̿͠ 

ś̷̼̣͋̌ò̷͔̟͍̋̀̚m̵̥̪͇̅̏ě̵̠͍̟͌͌o̸̠̜̬̓̀̒ͅn̷͈̥͇͍̖̯̑̐̾ė̷̹̻̙̙̔͑̑̉ ̸̒̽͋̕͝ͅȟ̸̡͓̹̿͗e̸̛̝̒̔͒̽͠l̴̨̬̳̫̱͗p̴̢̩̖̥̰͗̿ ̶͈͓̙̲̎̄́̆m̶̘̲͕͔̠̉e̷͔̤̦̳̬͇̿̊̈̚ m̶̧̧̡̢͔͈͇͎̞̹͉̗͉͙͓̫͉̖̳̰̣͓̥̲͚͕̬̞̺̯̥̹͓͓̥̒̐̓o̵̧̨̱̗̟̫͚̭̰̪̝̼̯̺̖̖̥̜̒̍̽̅̋͑͌́͝ṋ̴̡̡̨̞͚̦̖̖͔̪̲̰̼̜̳̠̗̻͔͍̮͖̝̥̯̘͓̺̹̖̦̫̯̞͈̫̦͓̑̀̓͐̋͒̄̈́̈́̈͗̚͘ͅͅį̶̛̲̳̯͈̝̰̮̞̜͍͓̮̮̯̜͍̰̯̟̗͚̬̼̬̽̃̈́̔͊͆̈́̓̀̏̆͆̑̉̈́́̓̂͗̏͐͛̀̏̈́͗̐̅̂͐͑̾͒͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅķ̴̨̛̞̗͚̗̭͇̳̥̪̫͔̘̻̮̻̪̱̺͕̫͋́̑͆̅̏͛̍̾̿̐̉̓͘a̵̧̡̧̢̛͚͕̘̟͙̗̺̙̠͔̪͖̭̗̻̹͓̰̯̣̲̼̙̰̘̪̘̤̯͚̰͙̗͕̜͐͊̐̆͐͂͌͊̓̌̃̚̚͜͜ͅ ̵̧̢̨̛̰̮͍̮̩̜̻̪͈͇͉̥̮̻͚̠̣͈̹̪̮͙̗̀̎̊̒̈́̑̃̓̑́̿̓̽͌̆̅̀͛̀̔́̒͑̓̕̚͝͠ͅh̷̨̡̢̙̠͙̟͚̦̥̙͇͉̞̤̟̣̖̬̥̱̠̼̗̟͋̔͌̇̿̈́͗̈́͋͋̈͆͑͗̇̀͂̿́̓̔̄͐̂̍̑̏͘͘͘͜͝a̶̧̨̨͍͙̩̮̯͚̤̰͉͚͍̞̻̘͎̩̞̭̖̤͕̺̠̦̖̙̲̻̥͓̰̋̊̓͒͊̾̈́̔̽̓̃̐̋͑͆͘͜͠ͅs̸̢̨̡̛̛̻̦̰̞̠̫͍̳̤̖̫͖̱͇̹̱̯͉̤̀͂̓̍̈́̎͗̓̏̌͆̀̐̇͊̽̽͂͌̎͐̑̉̚̕̚͜͠͝͠ͅ ̴̧̢̡̨̧̛̛̘͚̮̱̙̘̮̯͙͓͇͉̼͖̭͍̜̘͇̙̪͉͈̲͍͍̳̼̦͎̦͈̖̠̝̑̏̇̄̀̄̋̿̇̌͂͑̇͌̈́̈́̚͜͝͝m̴̟̣̞͉͉͉͎̫̤̝͍̫̜͒̃̔̉̔̓̑̓̊̿̈́̎͊̐̀̓̈́̿̄̚͘͘y̷̨̡̤͕̲͕̟̞̟̙͓̙̺͕̭̭̞͉͍̱͍̺̖͈͎̮̹̝͇̦͕̬̩̯̮̭̞̙͈̦̰̏͂́̑͆̏̑̈́̈́͆̓̽̍̽̄̂̓̏͊͗̓͋͒͊̉́̚̚̚͜ͅ ̵̧̧̧̛̻͚̼̗̟͔̱͉̱̥̞̼͓͕̙̯̲̱̙̞̲͑̀̆̇͊̂̐̈́́̈͐́̃̈̐̈́͊͂̂͐͂̎͗̍͆̔́͘̚͝͝s̶̛͍̬̜̖̘̮̻͔̗̙͆̍͒͐͒̒̏̉͊͗͋̇̌̔̉͗̄͊̿̐͌̓̎̇̽̑̌͊̚̕͘͠͠͠͝ǫ̵̥̩̫̪̘̦̝͙̣̩̃̓̈͘ṷ̴̢͉̠̼͎̰͖͙̳̹̖̭̝̮̫̪̽̒̈́̎̃͘͝l̴̡̨̩̩͇̝̤̱̥͍͍͎̳̭͚̭͚̘͍̩̯͚͎̦̹̥͉͌͋̾͊̾̓̊̄̔̔̀̀̇̑̉̂͋͋̎̊̑̎̐̿̏̎̀̍̒̈́͂͛͗̑̒̚͝͝͝͝͝

just monika.

Edited by XII360

3 hours ago, XII360 said:

but its full of loving girls~

and its f̶̖̭͍̟́ų̶̣̜̺̈́̎̈̅̔l̴̛ͅḷ̴̜̭͍̇̿̽̎ ̴̡̥͚͇̪̩̈́̒̀o̸̫̊̍̄̅f̸̡̖̃̈́̿͠͠ ̸̮̘̖̹̭̫͌c̸̙̞͙̯͊̈͛̀ṵ̴̌̍̇͆ţ̶̤͓̝͆̆̀́̕e̸̝̘̜̰̹͇̐̑̓̎̾͝ ̴̧͔͔͇̮̌̔̚͜͝g̴̢̛̦̮͙̖̏͗͐i̵̥̲̓̌̈́̍̀͝r̷̠̜̳̠̻̤͆̍̓̐̅̑ļ̴̗̞̐s̵͔̬̏̉͐̿͠ 

ś̷̼̣͋̌ò̷͔̟͍̋̀̚m̵̥̪͇̅̏ě̵̠͍̟͌͌o̸̠̜̬̓̀̒ͅn̷͈̥͇͍̖̯̑̐̾ė̷̹̻̙̙̔͑̑̉ ̸̒̽͋̕͝ͅȟ̸̡͓̹̿͗e̸̛̝̒̔͒̽͠l̴̨̬̳̫̱͗p̴̢̩̖̥̰͗̿ ̶͈͓̙̲̎̄́̆m̶̘̲͕͔̠̉e̷͔̤̦̳̬͇̿̊̈̚ m̶̧̧̡̢͔͈͇͎̞̹͉̗͉͙͓̫͉̖̳̰̣͓̥̲͚͕̬̞̺̯̥̹͓͓̥̒̐̓o̵̧̨̱̗̟̫͚̭̰̪̝̼̯̺̖̖̥̜̒̍̽̅̋͑͌́͝ṋ̴̡̡̨̞͚̦̖̖͔̪̲̰̼̜̳̠̗̻͔͍̮͖̝̥̯̘͓̺̹̖̦̫̯̞͈̫̦͓̑̀̓͐̋͒̄̈́̈́̈͗̚͘ͅͅį̶̛̲̳̯͈̝̰̮̞̜͍͓̮̮̯̜͍̰̯̟̗͚̬̼̬̽̃̈́̔͊͆̈́̓̀̏̆͆̑̉̈́́̓̂͗̏͐͛̀̏̈́͗̐̅̂͐͑̾͒͘̕͜͜͝͝ͅķ̴̨̛̞̗͚̗̭͇̳̥̪̫͔̘̻̮̻̪̱̺͕̫͋́̑͆̅̏͛̍̾̿̐̉̓͘a̵̧̡̧̢̛͚͕̘̟͙̗̺̙̠͔̪͖̭̗̻̹͓̰̯̣̲̼̙̰̘̪̘̤̯͚̰͙̗͕̜͐͊̐̆͐͂͌͊̓̌̃̚̚͜͜ͅ ̵̧̢̨̛̰̮͍̮̩̜̻̪͈͇͉̥̮̻͚̠̣͈̹̪̮͙̗̀̎̊̒̈́̑̃̓̑́̿̓̽͌̆̅̀͛̀̔́̒͑̓̕̚͝͠ͅh̷̨̡̢̙̠͙̟͚̦̥̙͇͉̞̤̟̣̖̬̥̱̠̼̗̟͋̔͌̇̿̈́͗̈́͋͋̈͆͑͗̇̀͂̿́̓̔̄͐̂̍̑̏͘͘͘͜͝a̶̧̨̨͍͙̩̮̯͚̤̰͉͚͍̞̻̘͎̩̞̭̖̤͕̺̠̦̖̙̲̻̥͓̰̋̊̓͒͊̾̈́̔̽̓̃̐̋͑͆͘͜͠ͅs̸̢̨̡̛̛̻̦̰̞̠̫͍̳̤̖̫͖̱͇̹̱̯͉̤̀͂̓̍̈́̎͗̓̏̌͆̀̐̇͊̽̽͂͌̎͐̑̉̚̕̚͜͠͝͠ͅ ̴̧̢̡̨̧̛̛̘͚̮̱̙̘̮̯͙͓͇͉̼͖̭͍̜̘͇̙̪͉͈̲͍͍̳̼̦͎̦͈̖̠̝̑̏̇̄̀̄̋̿̇̌͂͑̇͌̈́̈́̚͜͝͝m̴̟̣̞͉͉͉͎̫̤̝͍̫̜͒̃̔̉̔̓̑̓̊̿̈́̎͊̐̀̓̈́̿̄̚͘͘y̷̨̡̤͕̲͕̟̞̟̙͓̙̺͕̭̭̞͉͍̱͍̺̖͈͎̮̹̝͇̦͕̬̩̯̮̭̞̙͈̦̰̏͂́̑͆̏̑̈́̈́͆̓̽̍̽̄̂̓̏͊͗̓͋͒͊̉́̚̚̚͜ͅ ̵̧̧̧̛̻͚̼̗̟͔̱͉̱̥̞̼͓͕̙̯̲̱̙̞̲͑̀̆̇͊̂̐̈́́̈͐́̃̈̐̈́͊͂̂͐͂̎͗̍͆̔́͘̚͝͝s̶̛͍̬̜̖̘̮̻͔̗̙͆̍͒͐͒̒̏̉͊͗͋̇̌̔̉͗̄͊̿̐͌̓̎̇̽̑̌͊̚̕͘͠͠͠͝ǫ̵̥̩̫̪̘̦̝͙̣̩̃̓̈͘ṷ̴̢͉̠̼͎̰͖͙̳̹̖̭̝̮̫̪̽̒̈́̎̃͘͝l̴̡̨̩̩͇̝̤̱̥͍͍͎̳̭͚̭͚̘͍̩̯͚͎̦̹̥͉͌͋̾͊̾̓̊̄̔̔̀̀̇̑̉̂͋͋̎̊̑̎̐̿̏̎̀̍̒̈́͂͛͗̑̒̚͝͝͝͝͝

just monika.

It can get a bit dark that much I will say, but for me thats one of the things I love most about that story.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

It can get a bit dark that much I will say, but for me thats one of the things I love most about that story.

that glitch lowkey is too much though, lmao

also incase you guys cant read it, i just wrote "someone help me. monika has my soul"

• Like 1

Just now, XII360 said:

that glitch lowkey is too much though, lmao

also incase you guys cant read it, i just wrote "someone help me. monika has my soul"

lol I I could read it. It was quite clever althesame though. To each their own in terms of stories gotta read what you love as they say.

• Agree 1