Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

Newton and the apple tree (Newton to Ringo no Ki) (LAPLACIAN)

XII360

sd.thumb.jpg.b1fd461ac2f718817c7037006b4d7586.jpg

"'Newton' was actually the pen name of a brilliant-minded girl!?"

Protagonist Syuji Asanaga and his childhood friend Yotsuko Utakane, whilst tracking down Syuji's missing grandfather, unexpectedly ended up travelling through time.
What they witnessed upon their arrival was the presence of a single girl right in front of them.

This particular girl would go on to be dubbed as the father of modern-day science, Sir Isaac Newton!
That's correct, Newton turned out to be a small, flat-chested girl!
Unaware of this, Syuji loudly crashed into the apple tree right in front of the girl.

"Just now... I came up with something that might be incredibly ground-breaking, you know!?"

It was at the moment our main couple travelled through time, right then and there, that Newton discovered universal gravitation!
And just like that, through Syuji's witless conduct, the great scientific discoveries of that century had all crumbled to ashes.
What's more, like the domino effect, this would gradually end up altering key points in history.

It is now sometime during the 17th century!
The story is set at a prestigious English university called "Tenbridge University",
named for the fact that it spans a total of ten bridges!

Will Syuji ever be able to rectify history and return to the present!?

source: VNDBSTEAM (around 14eur's?) (official translation from sol press/panty press)

(also, heads up, i am in no way being payed or associated with any of the sources i put up, im just sharing what i find on the club, just wanna clarify this early incase you guys think im advertising or what not <.>)

so i found this gem yesterday, but i wasn't planning on posting till i get a read on it, but i did a few skimming, and i found art to be el perfecto~, and one part of the game made me wanna share it to you guy's, (dont worry about spoiling, the characters face are COVERED)

1231.jpg

so yea, this made me laugh >.>

unsure of the story yet, as im just skimming through, but this is around my alley on VN's worth reading, but one thing i will say is

That's correct, Newton turned out to be a small, flat-chested girl! <-- never change japan, never change

Edited by XII360
  • Like 1