Hello :)

AmeNoRyu

A warm hello from a newcomer, hope i'll find new good friends here with whom i can chat about our favorites manga, anime or games....or even food, this is always a good topic to talk about ahahah

Please be nice to me and good day to anyone o read this :)

• Like 1

Hi there, and welcome to AF. ^^

Hope you have a great time here. I'm always looking for someone to geek out with especially about anime so don't be shy. See you around.

On 8/22/2018 at 3:37 PM, AmeNoRyu said:

A warm hello from a newcomer, hope i'll find new good friends here with whom i can chat about our favorites manga, anime or games....or even food, this is always a good topic to talk about ahahah

Hihi

Guess I'm not allowed here since it says in your username "NoRyu" and I'm called Ryu by my friends xP xP

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

On 8/23/2018 at 12:37 AM, AmeNoRyu said:

Hello there)

On 8/23/2018 at 12:37 AM, AmeNoRyu said:

Hello there) Welcome)

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 5:37 PM, AmeNoRyu said:

Hi hi. I'm also new to this forums. I joined so I could have more places to chit chat on from time to time and I don't mind being friends if that's what you'd like. 

8 hours ago, Anisa Mazaki said:

Hi hi. I'm also new to this forums. I joined so I could have more places to chit chat on from time to time and I don't mind being friends if that's what you'd like. 

thanks and welcome to you :) it's always nice to find new friends

• Like 1