Hello~ Any gamers here?

Palatine

47 minutes ago, EnviousEnvy said:

@XII360 According to its website it's actually called Akiba's Trip. I honestly thought it was called Akiba Strip too but other sites state otherwise too. 

i-it was a play in words, i didn't mean it to be real >.>, everyone already know's its akiba's trip (due to 's)

1 hour ago, EnviousEnvy said:

@XII360 According to its website it's actually called Akiba's Trip. I honestly thought it was called Akiba Strip too but other sites state otherwise too. 

"In Akiba's Trip, the player explores Akihabara and strip the clothes off "Synthisters"..." - from Wikipedia.
Um... intriguing? I'll stick to Black Desert for now. Some of the costumes are already revealing as is. 😅

So I wanted to ask everyone What games are they looking forward to, or want to get for their collection soon.

For me I am looking at building up my import anime game collection a bit more soon along with JRPG stuff.

On 8/26/2018 at 4:01 PM, ArchieKun said:

So I wanted to ask everyone What games are they looking forward to, or want to get for their collection soon.

For me I am looking at building up my import anime game collection a bit more soon along with JRPG stuff.

What platform? I usually just play on my PC and mobile.

• Like 1

M&B II Bannerlord... just hope my rig can handle it, and Imperator Rome, same problem, though.

27 minutes ago, Palatine said:

What platform? I usually just play on my PC and mobile.

On quite a few actully I have them for playstion of many version ps2, ps3, and psp as well as vetia. I also have, and want some for pc along with 3DS too. Japan has a lot of goodies on most platforms.

On 8/26/2018 at 1:01 AM, ArchieKun said:

I mostly play on my PS4 and 3DS so Dragon Quest XI, Yo-kai Watch blasters, Spider-man, Luigi's Mansion 3DS and Spyro are all pretty high up on games I'm looking forward to. 

9 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

On quite a few actully I have them for playstion of many version ps2, ps3, and psp as well as vetia. I also have, and want some for pc along with 3DS too. Japan has a lot of goodies on most platforms.

Japan has the good stuff. Have you played any game from the Atelier series? If no, give it a try. 

• Friendly 1

10 minutes ago, Palatine said:

Japan has the good stuff. Have you played any game from the Atelier series? If no, give it a try. 

I have yet to play one from the series, but it is on my list after the VNs I just started reading. I have seen quite a few good things from the Atelier  series.

In addtion I have for the most part found playstation is the best for Japanese importants.

Edited by ArchieKun

Hey there! Yep, I would even go as far to say that I spend more time gaming than I do watching anime. I have lots of games that I love and have lots of time invested in, but the current game has to be Persona 5. I played it last year, but recently went back to take advantage of NG+ and explore the stuff I couldn't get in the first playthrough. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

7 hours ago, alupacard said:

Hey there! Yep, I would even go as far to say that I spend more time gaming than I do watching anime. I have lots of games that I love and have lots of time invested in, but the current game has to be Persona 5. I played it last year, but recently went back to take advantage of NG+ and explore the stuff I couldn't get in the first playthrough. 

Persona 5 is great. Not my favorite in the series, but still fantastic. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, RepentantSky said:

Persona 5 is great. Not my favorite in the series, but still fantastic. 

Persona 5 is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I do agree with you it is not my favorite its tied for second with P3 with P4 holding top spot. Which one is your favorite.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, alupacard said:

It certainly is ^^ Which was your favorite in the Persona/SMT series?

That's difficult. If we're talking about Persona, it would be Persona 4 golden. If we're talking SMT, it's a tie with IV and Apocalypse. I'mma story based guy more than anything else and the story in those games are the best in the SMT series for what my money is worth,  

4 minutes ago, RepentantSky said:

That's difficult. If we're talking about Persona, it would be Persona 4 golden. If we're talking SMT, it's a tie with IV and Apocalypse. I'mma story based guy more than anything else and the story in those games are the best in the SMT series for what my money is worth,  

I will agree that P4G had one of the best plots of any game I have ever played ^^ Oooh SMT IV. I haven't actually finished that one yet, but it's on the books. :D I'm a fan of Devil Survivor personally. Are you generally a fan of strategy-based games too?

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, alupacard said:

I will agree that P4G had one of the best plots of any game I have ever played ^^ Oooh SMT IV. I haven't actually finished that one yet, but it's on the books. :D I'm a fan of Devil Survivor personally. Are you generally a fan of strategy-based games too?

Strategy can be hit and miss for me. I really like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics and Valkiryia Chronicles but those are the only ones I can get into. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alupacard said:

P$G is the best of all of them added a lot of really amzing content whiich addtion chapter was your favorite.

1 hour ago, RepentantSky said:

Strategy can be hit and miss for me. I really like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics and Valkiryia Chronicles but those are the only ones I can get into. 

I agree that for me strategy based games of any sort are hit and miss for me as well, but I would take FF over Fire Emblem is good as well. Though Persona is largely a strategy  rpg when you think about it.

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

P$G is the best of all of them added a lot of really amzing content whiich addtion chapter was your favorite.

I agree that for me strategy based games of any sort are hit and miss for me as well, but I would take FF over Fire Emblem is good as well. Though Persona is largely a strategy  rpg when you think about it.

Persona and SMT are more turn-based than strategy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RepentantSky said:

Persona and SMT are more turn-based than strategy. 

Yes they are turn based, but there is a lot of strategic Pokemon like calculations that you need to make when playing them with strengths, weeknesses amung other things to take into account. Its not just your typical turn based button masher.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Yes they are turn based, but there is a lot of strategic Pokemon like calculations that you need to make when playing them with strengths, weeknesses amung other things to take into account. Its not just your typical turn based button masher.

That's fair. Same thing can be said for a lot of games as far as most of the combat goes, but since SMT has the Press turn system and the negotiation system, so there is more to it.  

19 minutes ago, RepentantSky said:

That's fair. Same thing can be said for a lot of games as far as most of the combat goes, but since SMT has the Press turn system and the negotiation system, so there is more to it.  

True that, but those system have always worked well for smt. I personally like turn based rpgs more then other styles given the choice.

I am a hardcore gamer. I love gaming alot its a big part of my life, it really helps through tough times. I am a big sony fan so every console/gaming system i've ever owned has been playstation, except for my gamecube back in the day(loved that cute cube). The games i play the most right now is Warframe and Tera both are great games to get into. I used to play alot of Destiny back when it was great, Destiny 2 killed the franchise its sad. But in other news i can't wait for Fortuna :) 

5 hours ago, Octavia said:

I am a hardcore gamer. I love gaming alot its a big part of my life, it really helps through tough times. I am a big sony fan so every console/gaming system i've ever owned has been playstation, except for my gamecube back in the day(loved that cute cube). The games i play the most right now is Warframe and Tera both are great games to get into. I used to play alot of Destiny back when it was great, Destiny 2 killed the franchise its sad. But in other news i can't wait for Fortuna :)

GC, and N64 was Nintendo's glory days so many good titles, and it honestly gave the PS2 a run for its money if only Nintendo licensed a few more rpgs including JRPGs they might have even beaten the PS2 at the time for me. What were some of your favorite GC games, and favorite games you play now.