Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

fureraba (friends to lover){SMEE}

XII360

1523522019-fureraba-friend-to-lover-walk

It’s spring once again and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. It’s the season of the beginning of a new life. The protagonist has lots of fun being with his guy friends, but he wishes for something more: a girlfriend! It’s not only him that has these kind of feelings, the girls around him also feel the same way. He aggressively pursues those close to him since love won’t come to those who wait.

~~~VNDB~~~STEAM (around...just check price, it says 650php here <.>) (officially translated by nekonyan (their website)

soooo, im surprised i didn't post this before, this is one of my most favorite VN's, ever made, its just so perfect, in the comedy material, love material, and art style, its just

kisspng-best-pizza-delivery-dine-in-chef

basically, you, the MC of the game, is given certain days to flirt, and get on the good side of one(or all) four heroines,

hiiragi, a major tsundere, himari, you're childhood friend, Rina, you're classmate/buddymate, and misaki, you're senpai that everyone adores

you get to talk to them everyday twice, to try and achieve this, and talk to them about topics, that may or may not interest them, after every few day's, itll give some skits/comedic skits about their everyday life (lizard guy should be a protagonist, just saying, his a 10/10 friend to have)

and once you've reached the maximum affinity points to them, you can then hence forth, confess to them, in hopes they will either accept you're love confession, or reject it, leaving you with you're bro's

after which, the story of the girl will then begin (and after a few hours, some H scenes most likely is to follow~ since its on steam, there should be a "no-ero-scenes", unless you apply the uncensor patch) 

the game is FULLY VANILLA, and COMEDIC, and is on a HIGHSCHOOL SETTING, which is just (refer to spoiler image), all i could ask on a VN, >.>

also, best girl is misaki, which you must protect at all cost, for senpai is best lover 

possible spoiler, but not really, couse it contains list of bestgirl.png

hqdefault.jpg order of best girl for me is, sawatari>himari>rina>hiiragi

its best to not find out what sawatari senpai looks like, until you read it~!, it intensifies the interest on her~ (the novel wont even show you her face, until you get close to her, not even kidding on this >.>)

oh right, fair bit of warning, translation may seem a bit wrong, if you understand japanese, i found the translation to be a bittt (not really bit, somewhat 50% off), mainly how the translators made MC/mc guy friends cuss/curse a bit more than they actually curse, but in my point of view, it just adds on the joke/comedic material >.>,

could be just me though. but if you have a problem on incorrect/not directly correct translation on all sentences, then you probably wont enjoy the VN, most likely (i somewhat didn't at start, but then i got semi used to it, and found it to be a charm point >.>)

(also, could be just me, but theres a very rare glitch/bug in the novel, where all the female characters will lose clothing that they are wearing, but it registers in the story, as if they are wearing clothing, it might be due to uncensor patch,

fixing it is easy, but i found it to be fun/refferencial value, so i just saved the glitched version, and just made another version where they have clothing, which takes 2x my space, which i dont know why im doing this, but eh >.>)

Edited by XII360
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1