Short Manga?

anime4eva

Question

8 answers to this question

Senki Zesshou Symphogear has a 15 chapter manga. Though I highly recommend you watch the anime on top of the manga. The manga covers all of season 1, and considering season 1 of the anime is kinda ehh, you can jump straight into the really good seasons 2, 3, and 4. But that's just an additional thing. The manga itself is just a solid action manga, though I admit it feels slightly lacking as it revolves around the music genre as well. Kinda hard to listen to manga, not gonna lie.

Another short one is Y-Ganma, but it is 20 chapters, which is 10 more than you were looking for. First chapter didn't hook me, but the second one did, so stick with it till at least then. Great read for if you're a fan of My Hero Academia and stuff.

Kuro is an odd one, but a really good read. Odd in that, it has 22 chapters, but that basically means nothing since said chapters are split into chapters, and each of those chapters is only one page, so in reality, those 22 big chapters are super short. If I recall the whole thing only has around 150 pages or so? I dunno. Don't think the entire manga is a ton of one-page shorts either, some are, but when it kicks into story it reads as you would expect a manga to be read. Not to mention due to its short length, it's in full color! Which is nice.

I guess I can also mention 2.5-jigen Kareshi. I didn't like it all that much really, generic shoujo to the max, but it is only like 8 chapters so, I'll mention it. I didn't HATE it by any means, it was just ehh. Knew how it'd end as soon as you pick it up.

Edit: Oh. You said 10 volumes. Not 10 chapters. Woops.

Edited by awesomedude20

Solanin by Inio Asano. 2 Volumes (26 chapters) and a really good read which I recommend about the mundanity of adulthood, (post) college students running a band and a mature relationship trying to survive through both partners beng unemployed.

Another one I'd recommend is Aku no Hana (The Flowers of Evil), my personal favorite manga, but it has 11 volumes, so if you don't have the space you... (though I'd say its worth making space for it >.>) Names after Baudelaire's Flowers of Evil, an anthology of poems, and the book the MC, a loner who is kind of pretentious and doesn't seem to actually understand the stuff he reads, reads all the time. It's dark, at time funny, creepy, partly due to a certain characters, and sometimes frustrating but the end is definitely satisfying, IMO

Onanie Master Kurosawa (4 Volumes)... With a name like this it seems to be more humorous than it actually is. It starts weird, with a really, really peverted and creepy characters but it gradually turns into a serious manag with an interesting underlying narrative - edgy teens, bullying, twisted characters but a great read!

Inari Konkon - 53 chapters, 10 volumes
Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite - 22 Chapters, 4 volumes

I enjoyed both, Inari is fluffy even though I don't care about the MC. The second has some time travel mixed in there. Good reads imo.