Digimon Adventure tri. Speculations and Expectations Thread Version II.

Koumi

There's a thread pertaining to 03 already. I think it would be better to continue discussion there. :)

That thread is only for confirmed information.

hopefully they pretend that 20 year later timeskip at the end of zero two never happened, or zero two never happened at all

The original plan since 1999 was to declare Sorato canon.

Okay, back on topic:

I did previously speculate the following:

--Dark Ocean/Dagomon --> Daemon and the rest of the Seven Super Demon Lords --> Millenniummon

--Resolution of the Dark Ocean aborted arc

--Koushiro x Mimi vs Barbamon and Lilithmon

--Joe and Iori vs Belphemon

--Yamato x Sora, Takeru x Hikari vs Lucemon and Leviamon

--Ken and Miyako vs Beelzemon

--Taichi and Daisuke vs Daemon

--Make Koumi (Koushiro x Mimi) canon.

Now, time for more speculations:

Since the Royal Knights were based on the Arthurian Legends, it's just gonna be a matter of time before they introduce a Digimon that is the equivalent of Gwenhwyfar (Guinevere) and Lancelot.

And yes, I look foward to a huge triple-threat Digimon fight:

Royal Knights vs Olympus XII vs Seven Demon Lords

Ya I wish they finish the Dagomon storyline, like I loosely did with one of my fics

The fact that's an aborted arc actually annoys me until this very day.

Also, given how Bandai Namco owns Digimon as an in-house IP, it needs more exposure outside Japan, to the point it really needs to make an arcade fighting game to attract more fans into the franchise, especially in Japan.

Bandai Namco can opt to use the Soul Calibur or Tekken engine to make an arcade game to help commemorate the franchise's 15th annniversary. Even DBZ has an arcade game for its 25th anniversary.

I wanna' see the old gang again and new Digivolutions + Digivices introduced.

I highly doubt that notion, especially when the PSP game used the original Digivice for the respective Warp Shinka evolutions of Piyomon, Gomamon, Tentomon, Palmon, Patamon, and Tailmon. As for Patamon and Tailmon, I easily see their D3 Digivices, doing the Warp Evo sequence.

In addition, the original 1999 TV show itself have the same format for Agumon --> WarGreymon and Gabumon --> MetalGarurumon.

One of my original speculations is that Toei Animation and Bandai Namco will pay to bring back brave heart by Ayumi Miyazaki in its original 1999 form.

That song is immortal for us Digimon fans.

I hope it will give some information more about the first digidestined, abot how much they effected the Digital World and is it good or bad.

Is that directly pertaining to the placeholder screenshot that Toei Animation lazily used back in Digimon Adventure episode 53?

Also, I've been reading up on Ryo Akiyama and how he's originally from the Adventure universe. With that said, I've been speculating how Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koushiro, and Mimi will test Ryo Akiyama, just like the plot of D-1 Tamers. Have you all noticed the individual blazers Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koushiro, and Mimi are wearing have the same color? Yes, it's even shown on the Digimon Adventure tri. poster.

http://akiyama-ryo.tumblr.com/Ryohistory101

Instead of Willis, I see Sora, taking his place.

Was it episode 53 when Gennai said there were chosen childeren who came to the digital world before Adventure childeren?

And, wait! "In the digital world he meets Agumon(Yup, tai’s Agumon)..." Ryo fought against Millenniumon with Tai's Agumon or his own partner?

Was it episode 53 when Gennai said there were chosen childeren who came to the digital world before Adventure childeren?

And, wait! "In the digital world he meets Agumon(Yup, tai’s Agumon)..." Ryo fought against Millenniumon with Tai's Agumon or his own partner?

Yes to both.

Image courtesy of wikimon.net.

Digimon_adventure_-_episode_53_06.jpg.06164b9bd9dc7edcd76c3974fdb98785.jpg

FyvVAdu.thumb.jpg.ba8d65d09b513e0125dfaeab4b712acc.jpg

The third series will be titled Digimon Adventure tri. Above is the poster for it.

Yeah, I already know that, but when I made this topic thread's title, it was a week before the official announcement. Worse, I can't even edit, let alone don't know how to do so, this thread's title.

Yeah, I already know that, but when I made this topic thread's title, it was a week before the official announcement. Worse, I can't even edit, let alone don't know how to do so, this thread's title.

Hello Koumi, you should be able to edit the thread title by looking at your first post at the top of the page, then near the top right click Thread Tools -> Edit Thread.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

• 3 months later...

I'm going to bump this, with the speculation that:

Millenniummon will show up again, only to see Yukio Oikawa re-emerge as a Chosen, complete with his Digimon partner Pipimon, evolving to Hackmon.

Digimon Adventure isn't the only one that is going to celebrate an anniversary in 2015.

I speculate that Perfume will perform ED duties, especially when the group itself has its own 15th anniversary in 2015.

• 1 month later...

Millenniummon will be a major player here, to the point Mastemon will have to show up and correct things.

Strongest hints that back up such a claim consist of:

CEVgeowUgAE14ZD.jpg.b5eb59f149392b86b1020815b5081d22.jpg

CEYUqYIUIAEP-E7.jpg.ad9492b48899e4f9617dcb5f7e7b2107.jpg

then revert to this:

0969cecf3c1ce1420593635ff64462101415454151_full.png.46cca2e7df225ff3e4c2bb7249285fa4.png

• Geano locked this topic