Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

Kamidori Alchemist Meister {EUSHULLY)

XII360

CG000003-1.thumb.jpg.d1d9f14b20ebbb2807caf532b276acfb.jpg

In the Setetori region of the southern part of the Raulbhach continent lies the Mikelti Kingdom, and amongst the seven major cities of this region is the workshop city of Yuidora. This is where a young orphan named Wilfred lives, pursuing his dream of becoming an alchemist. However, soon after gaining his license he gets entangled with three girls with differing personalities and goals, and he soon agrees to hire them as his guards in order to help each other out. Like this, Wil begins his life as an alchemist, surrounded by the ever growing group of his allies as he follows his parents' footsteps in becoming a great alchemist.

~~VNDB~~, no steam sadly, (fan translated by: {Seiha}

so, found this image in my storage bin in a website, decided i should add this on the-club-share list~, 

so lets see..its pretty much a SRPG, with a dungeon-crawling vibe, and item creation/alchemy/shop management type of VN, its very heavy on the story, and has 3 seperate endings for the three FeMc's, each ending is completely different from one another -- e.g one takes you from a very far away land, one takes you to a near land, and one is lovey-dovey route (vaguest i could do without implying what endings lead to)

so as description said~ wilfred is dreamt of becoming the best of the best~ like no one ever was~, and to do this, he proceeds to capture all the pokemons after passing the alchemist exam, his story begins..but what great adventures behold this young, aspiring man ?!, find out next time in the next episode of dragonball z

to much inside jokes <.>, but yea, that's pretty much gist of it, story of the game is pretty damn deep, but the game can get pretty grindy, that is if you, aim to increase levels and stuff, i remember taking more than a week on this game and being only 60% on story, i blame doing all the side quests, which you must do~,

overall i rate this game a you-must-try/10

also, as per any eroge's not released on steam, this VN contains R18 scene's continue at you're own discretion or something~

latest?cb=20140301063836 <--- (hannah)                     Kyutihime---> latest?cb=20170208180109 SEE THEY BOTH LOOK ALIKE!

now that i look at it...hannah looks somewhat like kiyohime, huh, no wonder i somewhat liked her, now if only she had the yandere/madness enchancement skill..which makes her crazy >.>,

also, yuela cosplaying as lily>all costumes, fight me

Edited by XII360
  • Like 1