Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

Visual Novel(s) you are currently going through?

Decimo

Currently going through Noble Works and Tsujidou-san.

I'll most likely finish all the routes for NW. I can't say the same for Tsujidou-san. I'll probably finish Rena's route, but that might be it. Other girls aren't very appealing and Hiroshi as a MC is just uninteresting.

I think my expectations were too high since I knew it was made by Majikoi's (developed by Minato Soft) sister company, Minato Carnival. But oh well I suppose.

What about you guys? What visual novels are you currently going through?

10 hours ago, Decimo said:

Currently going through Noble Works and Tsujidou-san.

I'll most likely finish all the routes for NW. I can't say the same for Tsujidou-san. I'll probably finish Rena's route, but that might be it. Other girls aren't very appealing and Hiroshi as a MC is just uninteresting.

I think my expectations were too high since I knew it was made by Majikoi's (developed by Minato Soft) sister company, Minato Carnival. But oh well I suppose.

What about you guys? What visual novels are you currently going through?

Magical Marriage Lunatics/march, and Fureraba, though i was forced to stop, due to school focus reasons, i plan on finishing karin's route, when im not busy (from either drawing, or studying), as im halfway through her story, then starting on luce, maybe skip on other route's due to time constraint and other novels to read, (seriously, how do you guys find time to read so many other novels ?!)

and also fureraba, also halfway through, atleast im in the part where MC is dating best senpai in the world, probably also wont do other people's route, due to again, time constraint (but i might still do himari's route, maybe)

aside from those two, i haven't started on other VN's to read, so i clearly cant list them here >.<

Edited by XII360

• 3 months later...

Already talked about it in both intro threads (in the main forum and the intro thread for this club), so here we go again! lol

• Swan Song
  • Kara no Shoujo
  • Fate/hollow ataraxia
  • Aoishiro
  • Root Double
  • Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~

That is all. Might talk about them in details in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...