Rate the Anime Soundtrack Above You!

awesomedude20

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 7:47 AM, Muco said:

I loved the movie and the soundtrack was pretty ok so it's 9/10 from me.

Fairy gone ED

A solid "good"

Don't think I'd ever stay to listen to it, but a decent song. 7/10

Metanoia - Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV

(Ignore the debatable quality and awkward fade out to end the song, we only have a radio rip to go off of lol)

11 hours ago, awesomedude20 said:

A solid "good"

Don't think I'd ever stay to listen to it, but a decent song. 7/10

Metanoia - Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV

(Ignore the debatable quality and awkward fade out to end the song, we only have a radio rip to go off of lol)

Hmmm I don't know, it sounds ok. It sounds like every anime opening to me, but thats just my opinion, I like music that sounds more unique. 6/10

Fate/stay night unlimited blade works intro song 

• 1 month later...

Very nice! Probably not something I'd listen to every day, but I enjoyed the light music as well as the vocals. Rating a little lower because of the repetitive nature of the song, and the hook was very good, but still not as gripping as a lot of other OPs.

Rate the Hajime no Ippo OP

On 8/29/2018 at 9:04 PM, awesomedude20 said:

- Make sure to NOT simply embed your music via YouTube or whatever. Please hyperlink instead. This is to cut down on page load time, as so many videos, even in spoiler tags, can lag a page quite significantly.

I am gonna leave this for the upcoming posts. Anyways lets get back to the rating.

Been binge-watching Diamond no Ace so will have to look into this sport anime at some point. It's sadly not my cup of tea but certainly good enough for a rating of 7/10.

Diamond no Ace - Grow Stronger Day by Day

Edited by Muco

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 5:50 AM, Muco said:

I am gonna leave this for the upcoming posts. Anyways lets get back to the rating.

Been binge-watching Diamond no Ace so will have to look into this sport anime at some point. It's sadly not my cup of tea but certainly good enough for a rating of 7/10.

Diamond no Ace - Grow Stronger Day by Day

I could see this really working when tied to a scene properly. It's not particularly stand-out, I feel like I've heard a lot of rather similar tracks, but that doesn't mean it's at all bad. Solid 7.5/10

Final Commander - Symphogear XV