awesomedude20

Rate the Anime Soundtrack Above You!

Posted (edited)

TNF6.gif

RATE THE ANIME SOUNDTRACK ABOVE YOU!

(If this should be in the games area instead, woops, but I mean... it IS anime related, I suppose.)

The thread is simple! You just rate whatever music is the person before you posted, and then post your own! You can rate the music above you in any way you feel like!

But of course, there are a few rules.

~~~

RULES:

- Do not respond to the person that just responded to you. An example of a correct order of turns would be this:

Person A
Person B
Person C
Person A

While an incorrect order of turns would be this:

Person A
Person B
Person A
Person B

And a sad order of turns would be this:

Person A
Person A
Person A
Person A

- Make sure to NOT simply embed your music via YouTube or whatever. Please hyperlink instead. This is to cut down on page load time, as so many videos, even in spoiler tags, can lag a page quite significantly.

- And an obvious one, play nicely. Don't do anything that would otherwise break the rules of the forum.

~~~

I'll begin!

The Beheading Cycle - Old Fashioned Fairy Tale

Edited by awesomedude20

Very different from what I'm used to listening to, but it really grew on me the second time around. I thought the rap was pretty dang cool! 7/10

Space Dandy - ANATATO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

I just realized lol. Slow down the posts XD

One of the thread rules is to not respond to the person that rated your song, so as to allow a broader mix of people, rather than just 2 people going at it forever, for example.

5 minutes ago, awesomedude20 said:

I just realized lol. Slow down the posts XD

One of the thread rules is to not respond to the person that rated your song, so as to allow a broader mix of people, rather than just 2 people going at it forever, for example.

Ah I see sorry about that thanks for the heads up I just rechecked.

• Friendly 1

So, for the one from ArchieKun 9/10 - love this OST, slow, emotional with a hopeful twist towards the end. One of my favs OSTs of recent anime.

FLCL - One Life

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

Very peaceful good for background browsing. 8/10

Mirai Nikki - OST Vol. 9

not my type of OST, thus i rate it a 2/10 

Kancolle Op 

...wankeeerrrr once you hear it, you can never unhear it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Neptvne
      Mini anime series featuring the girls from Girls Band Party.
      Source: MAL
    • By Neptvne
      There are eleven girls that consist the C-class Ongaku Shoujo idol unit under Pine Records. Despite generating red sales marks and not being very popular, Producer Ikebashi and the members are trying their very best to up their levels. Nevertheless, Ikebashi suggests recruiting a new member for Ongaku Shoujo; someone who can act as a catalyst for the success of the group. Thus, an audition was opened, leading to the soon-to-be legendary group's meeting to a girl named Hanako.
      Source: MAL News
    • By Neptvne
      Starlight is a song and dance revue troupe loved throughout the world. Karen and Hikari make a promise with each other when they were young: one day, they'll stand on the Starlight stage together. Time passes, and now the girls are 16 years old. Karen is very enthusiastic about the lessons she takes every day, holding her promise close to her heart. Hikari has transferred schools and is now away from Karen. But the cogs of fate turn, and the two are destined to meet again. The girls and other Stage Girls will compete in a mysterious audition process to gain acceptance into the revue.
      Source: ANN
    • By awesomedude20
      Following a catastrophic war against a race of giants known as the Zentradi, humanity has escaped towards the center of the galaxy aboard a fleet of colonial vessels called the Macross Frontier. As the extraterrestrial threat is left further and further behind, life on Macross Frontier proceeds as usual.

In the year 2059, a young mecha pilot trainee named Alto Saotome and his colleagues are preparing to perform an accompanying routine for the famous singer Sheryl Nome, who has come to Macross Frontier for a concert. During the performance, a biomechanical alien species known as the Vajra make a sudden appearance, breaking through the defensive perimeter surrounding the vessel and crash-landing near the concert venue, plunging the entire city into chaos. As the concertgoers evacuate, a young girl named Ranka Lee is left behind and gets targeted by the Vajra, but she is saved at the last minute by Alto. Following these events, the Strategic Military Services program notes Alto's skill in battle, resulting in his recruitment to combat the new alien threat.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!