awesomedude20

Rate the Anime Soundtrack Above You!

I've decided to pin this topic since it is very active, and gets a lot of similar posting in it to give other topics which are not pinned more breathing room. :)

On 9/21/2018 at 4:45 PM, leinwandname said:

A really good "good-for-in-between" --meaning, not something I would casually listen to, but play sometimes-- song! 7/10

The Bygone Days - Porco Rosso

Pretty good, Not spectacular, but good. Works with the type of film it is. 7.5/10

ef: a tale of melodies - A Moon Filled Sky

Edited by awesomedude20

Nice piano piece, a very unique one for anime! For some ominous reason I haven't yet watched the anime even though I loved the original, this piece is just one more reason. 8/10

Magic Kaito - Theme

• Like 1

Having seen the anime, this song, while incredibly unconventional, works well for the show. Really hits home the mysterious, unearthly, and maybe a little eerie vibes that the show wanted to get across. That being said, I certainly wouldn't really ever find myself just listening to this out of nowhere, but that's not it's purpose anyways so no harm done.

8/10

Star Driver - Monochrome
(1 of 2 redeemable qualities this show had)

It's a good song. Very clean, strong undercurrents, actually the type I tend to like. I like that stays away from the soprano octaves. 8/10

Uchu Kaizuko

On 9/29/2018 at 8:33 PM, leinwandname said:

Hmmm, very interesting, especially th violin in the bg. First, I though it to be good, and only good, but when I listened to it the second time it was really great. 8/10

I had to listen to this song multiple times as well. It's a kind of music you don't listen everyday so people usually jump to hasty conclusions without giving it a chance at all.

Glad you liked it.

5/10

Not bad but I probably wouldn't listen to this of my own accord.

Made in Abyss - Hanezeve Caradhina

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AmvSenju
      Hello! My name is AmvSenju and I want to know your opinion about amv's (anime music video's).
      I just started making them and I want to get better at it. 
    • By awesomedude20
      (No trailer available)
      The anime's story will start where the third season left off, at the competition for who will open the Triple S international sporting event. Raging Entertainment's HE★VENS idol group had hijacked the competition between QUARTET NIGHT and ST☆RISH, causing chaos. However, after the QUARTET NIGHT members suggest a certain idea, the three groups aim toward a new stage, with HE★VENS swearing to get their revenge on the other two groups.

(Source: ANN)
    • By awesomedude20
      (No trailer available)

The third anime adaptation of the otome game Uta no☆Prince-sama♪.

Starish are given new assignments in newly divided teams, and they do their best in order to try and impress Shining Saotome into allowing their entry to SSS, a top level music contest. Meanwhile, Haruka works with the Quartet Night.
    • By awesomedude20
      Entering her Master's course, Nanami Haruka is facing an even more difficult time. And she isn't the only one. The main six members of Starish are assigned new seniors to watch over them! But the seniors aren't having the best attitudes about it. 

Watch Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% and find yourself completely engaged in a whole new adventure mixed in with comedy and romance!
    • By awesomedude20
      Haruka Nanami, an aspiring composer from the countryside, longs to write music for her beloved idol, Hayato Ichinose. Determined to accomplish this goal, she enrolls into Saotome Academy, a highly regarded vocational school for the performing arts.

Upon her arrival, Haruka soon learns that everyone on staff, including the headmaster, is either an idol, a composer, or a poet. To top it all off, she is surrounded by incredibly talented future idols and composers, and the competition among the students is fierce; with the possibility of recruitment by the Shining Agency upon graduation, the stakes are incredibly high. As she strives to reach her dream at the academy, one fateful night, a series of events lead Haruka to a mysterious man standing in the moonlight, and he seems a bit familiar...

[Written by MAL Rewrite]
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!