Anime Forums Confessions

Jett Ryu

I don't mind taking control to lead but don't like being the person out front leading the group

I also like being up in aircraft and to some degree fly a chopper/light plane and can abseil in to a cave of down a cliff and like heights but cant and wont parachute

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My longest trip out hunting in Cyprus took me two weeks since we found a pretty large group of deer. We tracked them down for ages and caught five out of 15 of them. In the end it took two weeks to drag them back to the village square to sell the meat, furr and whatnot

Edited by Guest

ill confess I like reading all your confessions

I don't mind groups but usually youll find me in the background (or the shadows) but will step up when needed and I also don't mind being alone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't really like icing or anything on my cake. If there is icing on my cake I either try to take it off, throw it away, or give it to someone else :3.

the cake Is a lie but we have pie :P

ill confess I cant be stuffed making a confesion

the cake Is a lie but we have pie :P

ill confess I cant be stuffed making a confesion

Yes! Pie is the way to go <3

Confession: I can't whistle songs, but I can hum them.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Anytime I've been in a relationship, after about 1.5-2 years I begin to get bored.

Once I reach that bored point, I begin to seek attention from other people.

The only times I haven't gotten bored after a certain amount of time is when I was seeing multiple people (everyone was aware of the situation, so don't even think of calling it cheating. It's polygamy).

I have had severe nightmares everytime i sleep for several years which has lead to insomnia meaning i only sleep 2-4 hours daily. and I love reading manga (a little too much for my own good)

Anytime I've been in a relationship, after about 1.5-2 years I begin to get bored.

Once I reach that bored point, I begin to seek attention from other people.

The only times I haven't gotten bored after a certain amount of time is when I was seeing multiple people (everyone was aware of the situation, so don't even think of calling it cheating. It's polygamy).

Me af. Seriously. Twinsies.

That or the person I can see myself actually not getting bored with decides they're bored with me~ xD

I'm a lolicon.

DON'T JUDGE ME. AND DON'T CALL THE COPS ON ME.

I gave the cops your address.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently in the works of having a reverse AF harem.

EVERYONE LOVE ME.

Or not, whatever.

• Like 1

I have nothing to confess at this time other than I'm bored , ho and that I hurt my self at work today loosing a little skin of my face under/around the right eye but don't worry im still ugly as ever , may be when it heals it will heal some of the ugliness Xp

Edited by Guest