• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that sounds awesome ;_; how u do dis

http://www.clumpsofmascara.com/2011/11/i-love.html

on another note The Milky Way smells of rum and tastes like strawberries (and other weird facts about our galaxy)

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/03/the-milky-way-smells-of-rum-and-tastes-like-strawberries-and-other-weird-facts-about-our-galaxy-5542586/

which ill add to the weird facts thread !

• 2 weeks later...
I snort when I laugh....

you can make fun of me all you want

I'd make fun of me... ;-;

Don't feel bad. When I laugh hard enough, I literally weeze. xD like I forget what oxygen is.

Confession: I can not stand silence. I need to hear someone talking or have some kind of music in the background. Even when I sleep, the sound of my fan or heater helps.

Confession: I can not stand silence. I need to hear someone talking or have some kind of music in the background. Even when I sleep, the sound of my fan or heater helps.

I do not really apreciate complete silcence either... However, the sounds I enjoy (other than music ofc) are kinda weird ;-; yeah, I like the sound the washing machine makes... or the hair dryer thingy but my absolute favourite is (wait for it, waaait for it, waaaaaait for iiiit) the garbage collector (no I do not enjoy the smell equally)... on the other hand, when I'm trying to sleep, I don't mind most sounds or even loud music as long as there is no human talking... it's even worse if there's a baby crying, I absolutely hate that... almost as much as loud chewing -_-

Edited by Guest

Hm, I can drink an entire bottle of wine or champagne to myself in one sitting and still feel okay since wine and champagne is pretty weak in general.

ill say I sleep with a fan going but prefer a radio playing for the noise factor, and am on the main I'm ok with sleeping thru noise , I also live on a busy road , but I'm just as happy sleeping thru dead quiet say like being in the only one in the middle of no where

how ever try to be quiet sneaking around me so as not to wake me , and I will as I for some reason pick up on things that sound unnatural so to speak so I wake when some thing seems odd or different to normal

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to use a bathtub to grow carrots. Now whenever someone asks me about my childhood the first thing I tell them is that I once grew carrots in a bathtub, surprisingly enough this really breaks the ice. The bathtub was not in use and it was kept in a greenhouse that my family owned so the carrots were perfectly fine to eat. Now I have a weird obsession for carrots I eat at least one every two days or so.

I still have no idea why they kept a bathtub in a greenhouse. Wow, I had a pretty awesome childhood.

Even though I'm awkward with people I have a strange feeling that always makes me want to be with someone who cares about me and I care about them....

• Agree 1

I was once a part of the MLP fandom.

During that time I encountered more sociopaths, extreme-right nut jobs, sexual predators, and (for lack of better words) weirdos than at any other point of my life. Not everyone was bad (realistically, most people were fine - they just didn't stick out like the bad folks), but the concentration of questionable people was noticeably higher than what I've observed elsewhere.

I still think the show is cute as hell (though I've stopped watching it, due to what I consider to be a quick drop in quality after the second season), but the fandom definitely isn't for me. :S

Even though I'm awkward with people I have a strange feeling that always makes me want to be with someone who cares about me and I care about them....

I too am like this and I think this would be fairly common amongst a larger group of us

Yeah I have Trypanophobia I have panic attacks and I faint a lot when I'm at the doctors cause they always seem to want to take blood.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Haha, ok, I'll play.

I'm in a class that I'm very under-qualified for. :?

I'm currently in a Microbiology class filled with students who are about to start working as EMTs, nurses, etc... Because most of the students are already working in healthcare, the teacher uses a lot of terms that most of us understand.

After class introductions, I realized that I am the only one not coming from a science background or working in healthcare. Everyone has taken Chemistry, Biology, Anatomy+Physiology, etc.... and assumes everyone else has.

Not me! I hadn't taken a single science class since high school until this winter, when I took Oceanography. This is my first health science class since ... errr.. almost 10 years ago. Maybe 8, to be honest. I am terrified. To catch up to the students, I study every single thing we've learned every night and I have scored A's on everything so far. I have to put in a lot more work than I should, though. On the first day, I didn't even know what I a microbe is (an organism that can't be seen without magnification), and the class is literally called MICROBiology. D'oh.

It's ok, I'm doing well now, though. Everyone has to start somewhere.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
When I'm feeling especially lazy, I'll open a packet of extra spicy Mapo Tofu sauce, warm it up, and pour it over rice for breakfast.

... it's actually quite good.

Now you have taught me about food. I had to google what that was. Anything with tofu scares me. I have only had it a couple of times and I didn't really like it. D:

I confess that I wish I had a healthier diet. xD

• Like 1

Now you have taught me about food. I had to google what that was. Anything with tofu scares me. I have only had it a couple of times and I didn't really like it. D:

I confess that I wish I had a healthier diet. xD

I'm not a huge fan of tofu either, to be honest - I just use the sauce without adding any tofu. :D

I've had tempeh a few times though, which is similar, and found it to be fairly decent when grilled and slathered in barbecue sauce.

I have had shrimp ice cream.....salsa bacon,and every combinations of food

o_______o

I'll definitely pass on shrimp ice cream.

• Like 1