Jett Ryu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Confession: Umm I might be here for a few years naming all the things so my confession is my life....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

damn, non-NSFW confessions, I scratch my armpits a lot in public. I leave my shirt unbuttoned by one to show off my chest hair, as I'm a guy and I don't have cleavage, I'm not sure if that's an effective strategy or not, I've heard some women would rather I just shaved it all off. I'm not gonna though, I'm a guy, I have chest hair, just like how I will never under any circumstances shave my arms and legs, how effeminate am I supposed to get? I like thick buns more than juicy melons if you catch my drift. Sometimes I make audible moaning sounds when eating roast beef sandwiches. Sometimes I dance alone in the house, shout cuz what the hell and spend 20 minutes in front of the mirror making faces. My preferred attire around the house is boxer briefs and recently I've discovered the joys of sleeping nekked. I will sing in the shower and sometimes am reduced to making inane chanting noises in my deepest voice like you would expect a tribe somewhere to make, only they mean nothing. I beat my chest when I am alone to assure myself I am manly, or as a pick me up. I have this poster on my wall, among others:

59e2178942aee_imagesqtbnANd9GcSPl0KnWsCZzAl1aD_K3AyZqjf7CdMMG7kaayDF9SBhIkhniS9dLg.jpg.f45e7fe75c10fce31e1f9c1bf7e5279b.jpg

I like to come home and kiss her ass.

Also sometimes I sleep with my combat knife under my pillow.

Edited by Guest

I have uhh... weird doujin preferences and I dun wanna talk about them HAHAHA

My drawing abilities are giving me the urge to draw lewd lolis. But I'm doing a good job on restraining the urges so far. For the sake of morals :angel:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...