Anime Forums Confessions

Jett Ryu

Well, want to admit something? Interesting little trivia? Well, say so. One rule: nothing NSFW. Get it? Got it? Good! I

Confession: I'm not a cat person. I prefer pets higher or lower up on the food chain.

• Agree 1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Confession? Okay. I'm very wimpy. I barely have any muscle, I'm very pale due to staying indoors most of the time, I can barely ride a bicycle(not my thing), have a slight fear of heights, I'm not very... buoyant(Let's go with that, it sounds less embarrassing), and I can't even speak the language of the country that I have lived in for roughly 12 years.

• Like 1

I occasionally have the habit of starting too many new projects/games/hobbies/tasks to the point where it gets out of control. i.e. no scope control.

BUT I assure you though that's not the case for Anime Forums. ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I tend to get violent when I get mad , luckily I don't get mad easily . when I was in third grade I put a kid in ICU for insulting my mother and my friends , I smashed his face with a brick broke 3 ribs and cracked his skull .

I also have an odd problem where if i walk by a pretty girl I cant stop myself from talking to her (not always bad but it can be problematic and has lost me many a girlfriend) but it does mean that I meet a lot of pretty girls (o^.^o).

I also can't help myself from trying to be the most awesome person in the room (selfish bastard i am )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Confession: I would prefer an anime girl as a girlfriend over any of the girls I know in real life. Needless to say, I've been single my entire life. Almost 21 years old and never had a girlfriend.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Confession: I would prefer an anime girl as a girlfriend over any of the girls I know in real life. Needless to say, I've been single my entire life. Almost 21 years old and never had a girlfriend.

yuuko_crying_icon_by_magical_icon-d7srero.gif.13f1fc7975c370f0f4d9d03580f44968.gif Dont worry ryuji, in the near future I will try to bring taiga and ayano to 3d world ;).

Confession : I find it hard to not to use electricity.

I find it hard to not use jacket even though its summer.

I find it hard to look at someones face while talking especially girls.

• Like 1

Confession: I'm a psycho who almost always carries something sharp on her, like a pocketknife or a razor blade (and now with my drawing lessons,I always have a cutter in my bag but that's cause we need it for sharpening pencils :P ) I swear I'm not dangerous :3

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Confession: I mumble when I sleep. So much so that I use to respond to people when they asked questions.

Confession: I use to suffer from an extreme case of Queunliskanphobia and Lingophobia. I was spit on by an older kid when I was younger and the experience freaked me out, after that I became extremely uncomfortable with saliva as the human mouth is incredibly germy. My family knew this, so they would lick my cheek or arm or give me wet willies and I would almost pass out from extreme anxiety. I would also carry wet wipes with me or hand sanitize and rub it on me if someone licked me because of my family. If a dog or cat licked my hand or face, I would have to instantly wash myself. It was this way for several years until I eventually outgrew the fears. However, from time to time I will still get queasy if someone spits around me.

• 2 weeks later...

Confession: Sometimes when I get mad I wanna hit something, which has really messed me up a few times, for example: One time I punched a wall and hurt my hand, so I kicked the bed and stubbed my toe, then I decided not to headbutt the wall just before I was about to. yea, hurt so bad, lol.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

well I can't ride a bike, I hate crowded places if I'm stuck in a big crowd I usually have a panic attack (Claustrophobia), I hate spiders, and I rarely finish a project I start.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

well I can't ride a bike, I hate crowded places if I'm stuck in a big crowd I usually have a panic attack (Claustrophobia), I hate spiders, and I rarely finish a project I start.

I have claustrophobia too.

Claustrophobia is one of them things that a lot of people have but some can deal with it better then others. like I'm not too bad anymore but I used to break down every time I was in a crowd that was some what big and for some reason I always find myself in the middle which never helps.

lol I can work in confined spaces but cant sit in a mini (car) because of the feeling of being in a tight space , work that out :crazy:

I can sleep in a moving boat train plane but not in a road motor vehicle being operated by some one else