Anime Forums Confessions

Jett Ryu

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another thing is I hate water (What I mean is I hate getting into water) I can swim and stuff but I just hate the feeling of something surrounding me.

• Funny 1

Claustrophobia is one of them things that a lot of people have but some can deal with it better then others. like I'm not too bad anymore but I used to break down every time I was in a crowd that was some what big and for some reason I always find myself in the middle which never helps.

My text. (idk why it says im quoting the below)

yea, I don't have it that bad but if I am in very enclosed spaces, like crawl-type spaces, I start hyperventilating. I got stuck in a slide once, lol, idk why I was going on a kids slide anyway but my little brother wanted me to try it and I got stuck and thought I was gonna die although it obviously wasn't that bad of a situation. I wildly flailed around and wiggled my way out of there though. :)

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

I have never truly understood how claustrophobia worked as a phobia in the human brain. The idea that the brain begins to panik at the idea of being confined in a small space is natural, but being in a small room will make the person break down, hyperventelate, exedera.

Well, think of the world like this: your sarounded with oxygen every living moment of your life. Everywhere you move, everywhere you go, you are astounded by millions and millions of things that are smothering you 25/7

And yet because you can't see them you can't feel claustrophobic. Apply the same knowledge to a small box. Say you have been placed in a small box and accedently locked inside. Hyperventilating will kill you because of the lack of oxygen. Instead, close your eyes and imagine yourself in a large, open field. Both have the exact same amount of items, only your perspective is what makes it so scary.

I don't know if this counts, but the only thing that has made me cry for real since 2010 is the ending of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, and I still let a tear go last time I played it (1 month ago), but I never cry for anything en general, I'm an optimistic person.

I have never truly understood how claustrophobia worked as a phobia in the human brain. The idea that the brain begins to panik at the idea of being confined in a small space is natural, but being in a small room will make the person break down, hyperventelate, exedera.

Well, think of the world like this: your sarounded with oxygen every living moment of your life. Everywhere you move, everywhere you go, you are astounded by millions and millions of things that are smothering you 25/7

And yet because you can't see them you can't feel claustrophobic. Apply the same knowledge to a small box. Say you have been placed in a small box and accedently locked inside. Hyperventilating will kill you because of the lack of oxygen. Instead, close your eyes and imagine yourself in a large, open field. Both have the exact same amount of items, only your perspective is what makes it so scary.

I think what triggers it is the fact that you are in a large crowd or in a confined space with quite a lot of people moving and pushing into you all at the same time

Confession:

When I perform before people for a concert or a musical/play I sometimes have short meltdowns before the concert musical/play because I have stage fright >.<

• Agree 2

Confession:

When I perform before people for a concert or a musical/play I sometimes have short meltdowns before the concert musical/play because I have stage fright >.<

I like to see that we are opposites xD

I tend to love going out in full display gear to a stage of a couple of thousands of people, but yet once I get off stage I go all trembly and can't see straight because o feel nervouse about leaving xD

• Like 1

I have terrible motion sickness~ I have to carry medicine around with me usually xD

It has gotten better over the years, and it doesn't stop me from doing much, but yeah. I get sick often. :P

• Like 1

I have a confession.

I love cute anime's with adorable romantic couples. :3

*cough* I hear Pint and Kami are a good couple in MMaM.

Edited by Guest

I used to suck at playing ping pong and all my peers told me I should quit ping pong.

I read Buchou ni Igen wa Arimasen and it has motivated me to keep playing ping pong and I am getting better every day :)

• Like 2

I used to suck at playing ping pong and all my peers told me I should quit ping pong.

I read Buchou ni Igen wa Arimasen and it has motivated me to keep playing ping pong and I am getting better every day :)

I chalange you to a game! xD

I love table tennis so freaking much!

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Confession:

I do the same just happens I get the meltdowns before, during and after :P

• Like 1

I chalange you to a game! xD

I love table tennis so freaking much!

I challenge you too a game MWHAHAHA! (I'm alright at table tennis)