Anime Forums Confessions

Confession: My perfectionist ways, are like an unstoppable tide that crushes all in its wake.

I could do without it, but at the same time, it completes me as an artist.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, ok, I'll play.

I'm in a class that I'm very under-qualified for. :?

I'm currently in a Microbiology class filled with students who are about to start working as EMTs, nurses, etc... Because most of the students are already working in healthcare, the teacher uses a lot of terms that most of us understand.

After class introductions, I realized that I am the only one not coming from a science background or working in healthcare. Everyone has taken Chemistry, Biology, Anatomy+Physiology, etc.... and assumes everyone else has.

Not me! I hadn't taken a single science class since high school until this winter, when I took Oceanography. This is my first health science class since ... errr.. almost 10 years ago. Maybe 8, to be honest. I am terrified. To catch up to the students, I study every single thing we've learned every night and I have scored A's on everything so far. I have to put in a lot more work than I should, though. On the first day, I didn't even know what I a microbe is (an organism that can't be seen without magnification), and the class is literally called MICROBiology. D'oh.

It's ok, I'm doing well now, though. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Update - I've done great in the class :) unsure if I'm going to make a B or an A because I don't have my final exam grades back yet. All the daily studying paid off!

• Like 1

Confession: I've never been happier than the times when I was full on nerd: anime, dnd, working hard at school, etc. But now I lack the drive to actually do anything, and care too much about what people think.

• 2 weeks later...

Confession: Umm I might be here for a few years naming all the things so my confession is my life....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

damn, non-NSFW confessions, I scratch my armpits a lot in public. I leave my shirt unbuttoned by one to show off my chest hair, as I'm a guy and I don't have cleavage, I'm not sure if that's an effective strategy or not, I've heard some women would rather I just shaved it all off. I'm not gonna though, I'm a guy, I have chest hair, just like how I will never under any circumstances shave my arms and legs, how effeminate am I supposed to get? I like thick buns more than juicy melons if you catch my drift. Sometimes I make audible moaning sounds when eating roast beef sandwiches. Sometimes I dance alone in the house, shout cuz what the hell and spend 20 minutes in front of the mirror making faces. My preferred attire around the house is boxer briefs and recently I've discovered the joys of sleeping nekked. I will sing in the shower and sometimes am reduced to making inane chanting noises in my deepest voice like you would expect a tribe somewhere to make, only they mean nothing. I beat my chest when I am alone to assure myself I am manly, or as a pick me up. I have this poster on my wall, among others:

59e2178942aee_imagesqtbnANd9GcSPl0KnWsCZzAl1aD_K3AyZqjf7CdMMG7kaayDF9SBhIkhniS9dLg.jpg.f45e7fe75c10fce31e1f9c1bf7e5279b.jpg

I like to come home and kiss her ass.

Also sometimes I sleep with my combat knife under my pillow.

Edited by Guest

I have uhh... weird doujin preferences and I dun wanna talk about them HAHAHA

My drawing abilities are giving me the urge to draw lewd lolis. But I'm doing a good job on restraining the urges so far. For the sake of morals :angel:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • 2 weeks later...