Greetings and have a good day

Kingdom122

So hello there this is a random thing I decided to give this a try cause why not?  So how are you everyone ?

:D so I'm a Canadian dood of the ripe old age of 24. Recently started watching card captor Sakura: clear cards and tbh it fills me with such joy I can't express it.

I grow up watching anime before I even knew what anime was with stuff like pokemon and DBZ.

Out side of anime I'd say gaming (I have way too many games to beat and I'm currently getting though all modes of slay the Spire) is my only real hobby though working out is something I'm try to develop got to be swol af. 

• Like 1

Hello there welcome to AF. ^^ hope you have a great time here. Its a great place to spend time. I think a lot of us who grew up in the 90s got hooked on anime before really understanding its distinction If you have any questions, or just want to chat feel free to ask. See you around. :)

@ArchieKun hellos !! That's true you could really see just how little people knew about anime back in the day before anime really become more popular :o the infumous pokemon is a cartoon thanks for the offer : D hopefully we do get to chat in the future.

@Kohloo  Thank thank you I hope I get to know quite a few of them. I'm from Ontario myself should have stuck around could meet up : D lol I kid. Idk favorite game is hard it would be ether Kingdom hearts or Bloodborne though kh is kind of cheating cause it's my childhood.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Kingdom122 said:

:D so I'm a Canadian dood of the ripe old age of 24. Recently started watching card captor Sakura: clear cards and tbh it fills me with such joy I can't express it.

..."reports to the fbi"

just kidding lul~

...."reports to the fbi"

Out side of anime I'd say gaming (I have way too many games to beat and I'm currently getting though all modes of slay the Spire) is my only real hobby though working out is something I'm try to develop got to be swol af. 

ah slay the spire, i beat it once, all you need is poison guy, and poison the crap outa final boss, and spam guard, kinda hacked if you ask me, only played it to prove my point to my brother that im better than him >_>

but it was lowkey fun, (did poison ever get fixed/balanced though ?, haven't played it since i beat it, which should be a year now? i think ?, or half a year)

but yea, welcome to AF~, hope you enjoy and meet people whom enjoy the same tastes and fetish in anime as you do~

@Kohloo  Thank thank you I hope I get to know quite a few of them. I'm from Ontario myself should have stuck around could meet up : D lol I kid. Idk favorite game is hard it would be ether Kingdom hearts or Bloodborne though kh is kind of cheating cause it's my childhood.

I don't know if all of Ontario is like it, but where I was (Niagara Falls) the weather was awful! My biggest problem was the extreme humidity in summer (I could hardly breathe because of it). I'm very much happy to be back in BC haha

@Palatine thank you :D

@XII360 wow no need to bring the FBI in on this...it's not like I'm already on a few lists <_<

I'm not sure if it was changed from the last time you played it I dont follow the game updates that closely XD. Funny enough it sounds like your first win was the same way as my first win but if it makes you feel better if you play on the higher difficults then it's a bit harder to get to that point. Though I don't really know what you mean by hacked ?

Feel free XD to share you "tastes"

@Kohloo Ive never spent much time in that area XD but I could imagine it being pretty bad with all that water and hot weather. Doesn't it rain all the time from where your from ya ?

50 minutes ago, Kingdom122 said:

@XII360 wow no need to bring the FBI in on this...it's not like I'm already on a few lists <_<

I'm not sure if it was changed from the last time you played it I dont follow the game updates that closely XD. Funny enough it sounds like your first win was the same way as my first win but if it makes you feel better if you play on the higher difficults then it's a bit harder to get to that point. Though I don't really know what you mean by hacked ?

Feel free XD to share you "tastes"

I-im merely trying to make sure those *joys* aint what my lewd mind thinks it is >.>....

It probably isnt, and i just have a lewd thinking process <.>

By hacked, i mean kinda almost equivalent to cheats, since all you do is increase guard/block to avoid losing HP, and let poison go 2x on his body, and allow said poison to murder him >.>

I may try it again on *higher difficulty*, it is actually, lowkey a really fun and addictive game >.>

My tastes huh, Lets see, i enjoy lolis fate/grand order, i like yanderes cute girls, and my favorite drink is the blood.of my enemies  lemon juice~♡

Oh and i most of the time, play mobile games such as fgo/feh/alchemist code/bandori~

Thats about it, for me , i think ?!

19 hours ago, Kingdom122 said:

@Kohloo Ive never spent much time in that area XD but I could imagine it being pretty bad with all that water and hot weather. Doesn't it rain all the time from where your from ya ?

Not during the summer! Forest fires are a very serious problem here during the summer and everyone wishes for rain. Once Autumn comes around though, we'll get rain again (and floods in certain areas). 

21 hours ago, XII360 said:

I-im merely trying to make sure those *joys* aint what my lewd mind thinks it is >.>....

It probably isnt, and i just have a lewd thinking process <.>

Lol Nooo I'll never lewd Sakura or any character from that show :o she is like an old friend to me at this point or idk xD my childhood innocent ....can't confirm or deny other anime though  :3 

It's kind of how roguelikes are if you figure out how to abuse them it almost is unfair for the bosses

I haven't looked into fate/grand order yet  but I'm reading though fate/hollow ataraxia kind of wanted to dive into the fate series about more cause I love the stay night VN and fate/zero, XD also let's not be come enemies.

I only know one of those mobile games (alchemist code) :D still you seem pretty cool from what I know about you now.

3 hours ago, Kohloo said:

Not during the summer! Forest fires are a very serious problem here during the summer and everyone wishes for rain. Once Autumn comes around though, we'll get rain again (and floods in certain areas). 

Damn be safe with the forest fires they have been crazy this year I've been hearing. XD the way I read this it makes me feel like BC is a death trap, like if it fire it's water :c you need the avatar.

10 minutes ago, Kingdom122 said:

Lol Nooo I'll never lewd Sakura or any character from that show :o she is like an old friend to me at this point or idk xD my childhood innocent ....can't confirm or deny other anime though  :3 

It's kind of how roguelikes are if you figure out how to abuse them it almost is unfair for the bosses

I haven't looked into fate/grand order yet  but I'm reading though fate/hollow ataraxia kind of wanted to dive into the fate series about more cause I love the stay night VN and fate/zero, XD also let's not be come enemies.

I only know one of those mobile games (alchemist code) :D still you seem pretty cool from what I know about you now.

same, its a childhood show, thus it's in the no-lewd-zone, as for other series..."wink wink, nudge nudge"

i-i guess, i mean being fair, that final boss in spire (IN GAME BOSS SPOILER?) 

gets buffed every power you use

ah, i haven't read any of the VN's of fate, by the by, but i do plan on reading it one day, its in my to-read-list (though i might rush read it, see'ing as i have so much VN's to read, along with school <.>), dont worry, im gentle to my enemies blood

incidentally, disgaea collaboration is soon on alchemist code, and i am prepared to roll for laharl, its too bad we dont get his female version though or flonne, i-i just find his female version to be funnier, thats why, nothing strange in laughing at his evil look being turned into a funny figure~! (dont judge me.png >.<)

awww, shanksss (thanks), i guess ?!

20 hours ago, Kingdom122 said:

Damn be safe with the forest fires they have been crazy this year I've been hearing. XD the way I read this it makes me feel like BC is a death trap, like if it fire it's water :c you need the avatar.

hahaha it's not a death trap I swear!

Hi there.  And welcome to the forum.  As I'm sure you can tell already.  There are lots of cool people here who enjoy a lot of the same things.  It's great.  If you keep chatting with people you'll make a lot of great friends easily.  

I grew up with all of those shows too.  Card capture Sakura, sailor moon, trigun, pokemon, digimon, ect. Such a great time.  I was either watching that or playing the legend of zelda ocarina of time/pokemon snap/pokemon stadium/ mario kart 64.  

Now a days I tend to draw when I'm not doing personal studies.  And on breaks I'm playing Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the Switch.  Good times. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 12:47 AM, XII360 said:

same, its a childhood show, thus it's in the no-lewd-zone, as for other series..."wink wink, nudge nudge"

i-i guess, i mean being fair, that final boss in spire (IN GAME BOSS SPOILER?) 

Hide contents

gets buffed every power you use

ah, i haven't read any of the VN's of fate, by the by, but i do plan on reading it one day, its in my to-read-list (though i might rush read it, see'ing as i have so much VN's to read, along with school <.>), dont worry, im gentle to my enemies blood

incidentally, disgaea collaboration is soon on alchemist code, and i am prepared to roll for laharl, its too bad we dont get his female version though or flonne, i-i just find his female version to be funnier, thats why, nothing strange in laughing at his evil look being turned into a funny figure~! (dont judge me.png >.<)

awww, shanksss (thanks), i guess ?!

:d *winks back*

It's a naughty little trait of his ya (honestly XD I never looked at the buff that enemies had when I started playing and lost really hard cause I used too many)

What VN are you reading ? The first one is really good, has some classic *scenes*. XD I don't know what to do to change my text size on mobile but I'm not worried about my blood I'm worried about me. 

😮 a disgaea cross over ?!! <_< I kind of wish I stuck with it then cause I love that series. Nothing wrong with liking gender Bender, though missing is flonne tragic or etna.

:P its a good thing.

@Beocat @Roxeg @Miiyell thank you for the welcome.

21 hours ago, Kohloo said:

hahaha it's not a death trap I swear!

That's just what someone who is trying to get you into a death trap would say 😮

20 hours ago, FinDee said:

Hi there.  And welcome to the forum.  As I'm sure you can tell already.  There are lots of cool people here who enjoy a lot of the same things.  It's great.  If you keep chatting with people you'll make a lot of great friends easily.  

I grew up with all of those shows too.  Card capture Sakura, sailor moon, trigun, pokemon, digimon, ect. Such a great time.  I was either watching that or playing the legend of zelda ocarina of time/pokemon snap/pokemon stadium/ mario kart 64.  

Now a days I tend to draw when I'm not doing personal studies.  And on breaks I'm playing Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the Switch.  Good times. 

Hey and thank you, this seems like a pretty cool place with a lot of interesting people, hoping I can make some close friends. 

The class shows :D I've been really happy lately to see a kind of revive of classic shows I enjoyed as a kid coming back into the lime light a bit, it's been kind of getting back into rewatching some of them. Nintendo 64 ate up so much of my time as a kid but weirdly enough I never played any of the popular games for it expect for starfox 64. 

Funny enough I just picked up monster hunter world (though I have such a massive amount of games I want to finish that I'm not sure when I'll get to it)

Also question what got you into drawing ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingdom122 said:

😮Hey and thank you, this seems like a pretty cool place with a lot of interesting people, hoping I can make some close friends. 

The class shows :D I've been really happy lately to see a kind of revive of classic shows I enjoyed as a kid coming back into the lime light a bit, it's been kind of getting back into rewatching some of them. Nintendo 64 ate up so much of my time as a kid but weirdly enough I never played any of the popular games for it expect for starfox 64. 

Funny enough I just picked up monster hunter world (though I have such a massive amount of games I want to finish that I'm not sure when I'll get to it)

Also question what got you into drawing ?

Monster hunter world.  Is actually the most player friendly game in the series.  But how do I put it.  It's like monster hunter lite.  It's more like it's not a monster hunter game but a different animal of the same species.  If that makes sense.  (Not sure if this will be your first game in the series.  I hope you enjoy it when you do get into it.  

As far as drawing.  I've been drawing ever since I was kid.  I  would draw a lot.  Mostly neglecting school work for doing art.  So that's really how I managed to get into it.   started with stick figures and built up a skill set from there.  ages 4 to 31.  I wouldn't really say I actually had any influence other then that.  Well besides the cartoons I grew up on.  But I don't remember watching cartoons when I started drawing.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FinDee said:

Monster hunter world.  Is actually the most player friendly game in the series.  But how do I put it.  It's like monster hunter lite.  It's more like it's not a monster hunter game but a different animal of the same species.  If that makes sense.  (Not sure if this will be your first game in the series.  I hope you enjoy it when you do get into it.  

As far as drawing.  I've been drawing ever since I was kid.  I  would draw a lot.  Mostly neglecting school work for doing art.  So that's really how I managed to get into it.   started with stick figures and built up a skill set from there.  ages 4 to 31.  I wouldn't really say I actually had any influence other then that.  Well besides the cartoons I grew up on.  But I don't remember watching cartoons when I started drawing.   

That's interesting to know, it's been a series Ive been interested in trying to get into for a while now but I haven't really had a chance to try it cause I mainly play on PC and PS consoles (never had a PSP for it) so hopefully in the future I'll get a chance to get into the mainline series well assuming I enjoy cutting my teeth on this one.

Oh ok so it's something that's stuck with you xD ive been thinking of trying out drawing as something to do, I enjoy gaming and videos well enough but I found that the act of activity doing things like working out, reading and cooking all kind of have a different pay off too them, but I guess xD I'm a little intimidated with it, maybe scared to suck would be more honest. 

• Like 1

Lol, cutting your teeth.  That's a good way to put it.  either way I hope you love the game.  

Just remember that when it comes to art.  for every piece of art that you see that is amazing and great.  there were thousands of pictures before it that sucked.  No one starts off amazing at art.  But everyone can learn.  It's one of my favorite things about it.  It's just learning how to teach yourself in the best way that works for you.  I mean I started with the stick figures.  And people complain all the time "Well I can't even do that, or this"  I have no sympathy for them though.   They don't even want to try, just wanting to complain about it.  (he said as he's complaining about complainers)  Well if you need any assistance, let me know.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kingdom122 said:

:d *winks back*

It's a naughty little trait of his ya (honestly XD I never looked at the buff that enemies had when I started playing and lost really hard cause I used too many)

What VN are you reading ? The first one is really good, has some classic *scenes*. XD I don't know what to do to change my text size on mobile but I'm not worried about my blood I'm worried about me. 

😮 a disgaea cross over ?!! <_< I kind of wish I stuck with it then cause I love that series. Nothing wrong with liking gender Bender, though missing is flonne tragic or etna.

:P its a good thing.

imagine fighting him using the defect, just off defects head if his power-based focused (couse i saw allot of powers-focused when using him <.>), steroids can be one hell of a drug, for bosses

on my halt-to-read is fureraba, and magical march~, atleast im trying to read allot of routes on magical marriage march~, as for fureraba, i dont want it to end q_q, its so gooood ;__;

have you tried commanding the text to go smaller ?, it usually doesn't work, but its worth a try

ejSzBug.png

my gems is ready for round 2, laharl farm scenerio, i literally skipped noctis for laharl >.>, and yea, i woulda liked a flonne dark side, or normal flonne, either is sexy fun to have with ^_^

...cant wait to not get laharl, even though i have literally 12.5k of gems for rolling >__>

On 9/3/2018 at 4:11 PM, Kingdom122 said:

So hello there this is a random thing I decided to give this a try cause why not?  So how are you everyone ?

I grow up watching anime before I even knew what anime was with stuff like pokemon and DBZ.

Welcome to Anime Forums. If you feel old, then I must be a mom level to you o_o I'm 27....

Oh, which CS are you watching? The old one from the 90's or the revamped one today?