Gaaaber

Anime Recommendations?

Any anime recommendations?
Genre: Romance, Adventure, Magic or . . .
School, Sports, Romance

Katanagatari works for romance/adventure. Magic is debatable, but I think it'll work either way. Has a very unique art style, but the animation itself is top notch for sure, and it winds up working really well.

https://sakugabooru.com/data/c1494c93f954846deb84e3ff6e0e63e9.webm

https://www.sakugabooru.com/data/5f4f5311528f13a4cee6690a86949a65.webm

Edited by awesomedude20

7 hours ago, Gaaaber said:

Any anime recommendations?
Genre: Romance, Adventure, Magic or . . .
School, Sports, Romance

I'd be happy to suggest a few, but can you tell me what your into most in terms of genre?

In the meantime can't go wrong with the classics. DBZ, Inuyasha, for some oldies.

Rin-ne made by same person as Inuyasha.

No Game No life is another good one its newer, and shorter though.

SAO this is good hit, or miss though. Some like it some don't

Digimon oldie, but goodie with a usurping fan base still,

Hope this is a good start.

For adventure/romance, you should check out Twin Star Exorcists, which is about a couple of exorcists who are told at age 14 that they are destined to have a kid who will destroy all of the demons. They don't like each other very much though.

Also Rokka no Yuusha, which is about "The strongest man in the world", who is one of six heroes going on a quest to slay the demon lord. However seven heroes turn up, and one of them is a traitor, so they have to work out who. If you remember, don't watch the last 3ish minutes of the last episode, because it wraps up nicely, before setting up for a sequel that was never made.

As for sports/romance, we're going to tell you to watch Yuri!!! on Ice. You've probably heard a lot of bad things about the series, but it's genuinely pretty good, and just got targeted to hell and back when it won a bunch of awards that it really didn't deserve. As it is though, it's a really solid series.

Edited by the_twig

Kimi ni Todoke - great romance anime (and manga)

Hyouka - A bit of romance, but mostly school and mystery

ReLife - Romance again, and comdey (and again, a good manga)

Katanagatari has been recommended, and I'd recommend it too. It has very long dialogues (and every ep is 50 mins long)

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Romance and a lot of music, heartwarming and heartbreaking at times

• Like 1

For romance/adventure/magic you should check out Familiar of Zero or Otome Yakoi Zakura. Maria the Virgin Witch is quite good as well.

Amagami SS
Cross Game - Highly Recommend
Nagi no Asukara

• Like 2

For Romance, Adventure, Magic  maybe try Witchcraft Works , The Ancient Magus Bride, Pretear and Princess Tutu

Maoyu is fantasy/romance. I suppose Kobato would qualify as well though it's set in the present day

ReLife (the OVA in particular) is highschool romance with an interesting twist to it

Mars of destruction....I jest, I jest 😂.

For sports football (soccer) in particularly, a casual viewing be; Days, Area no Kishi.   

Danmachi  - A lot of Romance, A lot of Adventures, and a lot of Magics involve. Has a good story and great graphics. 

Haikyuu!  - For the School & Sports, I highly recommend this one! My friend who is a volleyball player told me that the majority of their actions/play is being done in real life too so for me, it's definitely a must watch.

Hataraku Maou-sama  - Magic, Action & a little bit spice of Romance. I love the story between the hardworking/sadistic Sadaou Maou and the tsundere Emilia and I hope you'll like it too.

Air Gear  - I think rollerblading is a sport as well as skateboarding, etc. so I'm adding this one. Plus this is also one of my favorite animes. A lot of intense battle and it is already completed on manga. You should read it too. You'll definitely love this!

Just list some:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Gintama

Made in Abyss

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken

I see that you down magic, A certain Magical Index just came out a season 3. I highly recommend all 3 seasons. However we are currently on episode 4 of season 3 right now. Also my all time favorite anime is Saga of Tanya The Evil. Try this one as well it is excellent

Try this titles

Golden Time

Fullmoon Wo Sagashite

Prince Of Tennis

Dear Boys

Slam Dunk

Lovely Complex